Want to develop highly sought-after Cloud Computing skills? Join the AWS Academy Cloud Foundations course to go through the journey starting from the fundamentals of Cloud Computing toan AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner.
- AWS Cloud concepts and basic global infrastructure
- The key services on the AWS platform and their common use cases
- Basic AWS Cloud architectural principles
- Basic security and compliance aspects of the AWS platform and the shared security model
- Billing, account management, and pricing models
- Sources of documentation or technical assistance (e.g., whitepapers, support tickets, etc.)
- The AWS Cloud value proposition
- Core characteristics of deploying and operating in the AWS Cloud
Course Date: TBC
Application Period: TBC
Duration: 2 days
Time: 9am to 6pm
Ngee Ann Polytechnic reserves the right to reschedule/cancel any programme, modify the fees and amend information without prior notice.
This course consists of 5 modules:
- What is Cloud Computing?
- Introduction to Cloud Economics
- AWS Global Infrastructure Overview
- Core Service Introduction
- Compute Services
- Storage Services
- Amazon VPC
- Database Services
- Balancing, Scaling, and Monitoring
- AWS Shared Responsibility Model
- AWS Access Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- AWS Trusted Advisor
- AWS CloudTrail
- AWS Config
- AWS Day One Best Practice Review
- AWS Security and Compliance Programs
- AWS Security Resources
- Introduction to the Well Architected Framework
- Well-Architected Design Principles
- Understanding Reliability and High Availability
- Overview of AWS Technical Support Plans and Costs
A Certificate of Performance will be awarded to participants who achieve at least 75% attendance and pass all required assessment(s).
A Certificate of Participation will be awarded to participants who meet the 75% attendance requirement but did not pass all required assessment(s).
This is an entry-level course and no previous experience in Cloud Computing is necessary.
- Applicants should be familiar with general computer networking knowledge
- Applicants should preferably have passed GCE ‘O’ Levels course of study
Course fee is payable upon acceptance. It is inclusive of 7% GST and subject to review.
|Applicants / Eligibility||Fees|
|Singaporeans and Permanent Residents||$112.35|
|Singaporeans qualified for SkillsFuture Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy||$42.35|
|Singaporeans and Permanent Residents qualified for Enhanced Training Support for SMEs||$42.35|