Teaching can be a rewarding profession filled with endless challenges in shaping the lives of the next generation. It also provides you with the opportunity to develop yourself in how you critically engage with others, whether students, parents or your peers, as well as skills in organization and problem-solving.
In partnership with
Get inspired to inspire with knowledge in different teaching styles and approaches.
This course enables you to identify the characteristics of different profiles of students and use suitable teaching techniques to enhance students learning. You will also gain an understanding of the importance of effective lesson planning and learn how to design a robust and successful lesson plan.
This course is suitable for current teachers and tutors.
- Differentiate between the different teaching styles and approaches;
- Identify the characteristics of different profiles of students;
- Identify suitable teaching approaches to different types of classes;
- Use of suitable teaching techniques to enhance students learning;
- Understand the importance of effective lesson planning; and
- Design a robust and successful lesson plan.
Course Dates: 12, 13 & 14 July 2021
Time: 9am to 12pm
Ngee Ann Polytechnic reserves the right to reschedule/cancel any programme, modify the fees and amend information without prior notice.
This course consists of 1 modules:
- Teaching and Pedagogical Approaches
- Understanding the Learner & Classroom Management Skills
- Lesson Design, Delivery and Assessment
- 1-to-1 coaching (optional)
A Certificate of Performance will be awarded to participants who achieve at least 75% attendance and pass assessments.
Course fee is payable upon acceptance. It is inclusive of 7% GST and subject to review.
The course is eligible for SkillsFuture Credit. For more information on the SkillsFuture Credit click here.
For enhanced training support, enter SME in the promo code during course application.
Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP)
NTUC members enjoy 50% unfunded course fee support for up to $250 each year (or up to $500 for NTUC members aged 40 years old and above) when you sign up for courses supported under UTAP (Union Training Assistance Programme). Please visit e2i’s website to find out more.
Ngee Ann Polytechnic reserves the right to reschedule / cancel any programme, modify the fees and amend information without prior notice.
|Applicants / Eligibility||Fees|
|Singaporeans and Permanent Residents||$48.15|
|Singaporeans qualified for SkillsFuture Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy||$18.15|
|Singaporeans and Permanent Residents qualified for Enhanced Training Support for SMEs||$18.15|
|Full Course Fee||$160.50|