This short course introduces participants to techniques of uncovering key insights from data, designing compelling story structures and visuals, and presenting these insights in an engaging manner in order to achieve business objectives.
- Analyse and transform data into actionable insights.
- Design visuals that aid audience understanding and recall.
- Structure data insights into compelling and engaging storylines.
- Customise data presentations to different contexts and audiences so as to drive critical business decisions and capture potential opportunities.
- Narrate and present visual stories in an engaging and persuasive manner.
- Develop critical thinking skills by understanding and applying frameworks and techniques in data storytelling and design.
Classroom: 26/07/2021 to 28/07/2021
Synchronous e-learning: TBC
This course consists of 1 modules:
This course will be conducted in an interactive manner where participants will be engaged in discussions, reflections and hands-on practices. Participants will reinforce their learnings by working on scenarios that were contextualised from real business settings.
- Understanding the context
- Turning data into actionable insights
- Turning insights into visual stories
- Narrating your visual story
A Certificate of Performance will be awarded to participants who achieve at least 75% attendance and pass all required assessment(s).
A Certificate of Participation will be awarded to participants who achieve at least 75% attendance but did not pass all required assessment(s).
Basic Statistics and Visualisation knowledge preferred but not necessary
Course fee is payable upon acceptance. It is inclusive of 7% GST and subject to review.
The course is eligible for SkillsFuture Credit. For more information on the SkillsFuture Credit click here.
For enhanced training support, enter SME in the promo code during course application.
|Applicants / Eligibility||Fees|
|Singapore Citizens (SC) below the age of 40 years||$609.90|
|Singapore Citizens (SC) aged 40 and above||$229.90|
|Singapore Permanent Residents (PR)||$609.90|
|Singaporeans and PRs qualified for Enhanced Training Support for SME Scheme||$229.90|
|Full Course Fee||$2033.00|