This advanced course is for Professional, Managers, Executives and Technicians (PMETs) to pursue a career in marketing, business development & analysis in the wholesale trade sector. You will gain exposure to skills such as digital marketing and management.
Digital Marketing Bootcamp
Through a range of channels across social media, advertisements, search engines, email, and analytics, businesses leverage on digital marketing to generate sales and build brand awareness. The demand for these skills have been increasing in recent years and its adoption have been rapidly accelerated with the COVID-19 pandemic. Facing immediate disruption to their traditional operations, many businesses have shifted online and are in need of properly skilled digital marketers to achieve their organisational goals.
Our Digital Marketing Bootcamp focuses on building a strong foundation in one’s understanding and integrated application of the various channels. Design thinking is briefly explored as a toolkit to help you design marketing strategies around the needs of the user.
Certificate in Applied Management
In the workplace, the only constant is change. COVID-19 has accelerated these changes and brought about huge disruption in the workplace. What will help you to navigate these disruptions and gain transferrable skills which are valued across industries and job roles?
The Certificate in Applied Management is designed to equip you with applied management skills, generic skills and competencies, and emerging skills needed for individuals and organisations to thrive in Industry 4.0. You will gain the knowledge and skills required to function effectively as managers in the global workplace of the future, which is driven by technological disruptions and digitalization. From communication, data analysis, problem-solving skills, to cross-cultural intelligence and digital literacy, these essential skills will give you an edge to excel in your career.
For more information, kindly refer to the SGUS FAQ at https://www.skillsfuture.sg/sgunitedskills
- 22 Mar 2021 to 6 Aug 2021 – Certificate in Applied Management
- 10 Aug 2021 to 31 Jan 2022 – Digital Marketing Bootcamp
This course consists of 5 modules:
Establish an in-depth understanding of the principles of digital marketing and the variety of channels available. Understand how each channel functions and their importance in the marketing funnel.
Identify and formulate an effective market research strategy to gain accurate insights to help strengthen a company’s virtual presence. Apply knowledge acquired to understand the target audience from the various marketing channels.
Learn how to develop effective marketing strategies to help your campaigns stand out from the competition. Explore effective use of the various tools available to create marketing campaigns for each digital marketing channel.
Design a marketing campaign and learn about developing a marketing strategy across all the digital channels clients so that effective and campaigns can be created to achieve client’s objectives.
The Capstone project assesses the participants’ ability to identify the real-life client needs, the problem statement, project proposal and plan. The Capstone project will require application of skills learned across Topics 1 to 4.
Certificate will be awarded to participants who achieve at least 75% attendance and pass assessments.
- The following GCE ‘O’ Level grades and with at least 3 years of relevant work experience:
- English Language (Grade 1-6)
- Mathematics (Grade 1-6)
- One other Subject (Grade 1-6)
- NITEC with GPA >= 3.5 with at least 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Higher NITEC with at least 1 year of relevant work experience.
- NITEC in Technology or Services with GPA >= 3.5 and with at least 2 years of relevant working experience
- Higher NITEC in Technology or Services with at least 1 year of relevant working experience
- Relevant WSQ Diploma qualifications (depending on sector, Programme & level) with at least 3 years of relevant working experience and WPLN (Level>= 6) may be accepted as ‘O’ Level equivalent English Language & Mathematics requirements.
- Applicants who do not meet the entry requirements may be considered for admission to the course based on evidence of at least 5 years of relevant working experience or supporting evidence of competency readiness. Suitable applicants who are shortlisted may have to go through an interview and/or entrance test. The Polytechnic reserves the right to shortlist and admit applicants.
Course fee is payable upon acceptance. It is inclusive of 7% GST and subject to review.
Trainees must fulfil minimum attendance requirements and pass assessments to qualify for course fee subsidies. Trainees who are unable to meet these requirements may be asked to return the course fee subsidies that they have received.
Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP)
NTUC members enjoy 50% unfunded course fee support for up to $250 each year (or up to $500 for NTUC members aged 40 years old and above) when you sign up for courses supported under UTAP (Union Training Assistance Programme). Please visit e2i’s website to find out more.
|Applicants / Eligibility||Fees|
|Singaporeans & Permanent Residents||$916.67|