If you are a healthcare professional involved in patient care for diabetics, knowing the latest developments in insulin therapy , drug interactions and pharmacological application for patient safety is key. With this microlearning course (MLC), you can learn and stay updated on-the-go!
Why is this course for you?
The course is for all the nurses who are involved in patient care. You will be able to apply the pharmacological knowledge relating to diabetic medications in your working areas to prevent medication errors and maximize patient safety.
- Learn about oral medications and insulin therapy for the management of diabetes
- Understand the effect of the medications on the body
- Know the proper ways of administration and precautions
- Determine the common side effects and ways to monitor and prevent them
- Gain knowledge about drug-drug interaction
- Apply pharmacological knowledge to specific case scenarios
The course is conducted online.
Ngee Ann Polytechnic reserves the right to reschedule/cancel any programme, modify the fees and amend information without prior notice.
This is an Online Course that you can take at your convenience. You will be emailed instructions immediately after successful payment. As this course is hosted by our partner Gnowbe, you will be directed to their website for payment.
|Applicants / Eligibility||Fees|