Lesson will be conducted remotely via Microsoft Teams. Applicants should be equipped with laptop downloaded with Microsoft Team software.
- Teaching and learning strategies for remote learning namely, e.g. pacing your lessons appropriate, motivating and engaging your students on remote learning platforms
- Usage of Zoom, Google Classroom, Skype for Remote Learning
- Enhancing security features while using these platforms
- E-learning tools to make your lesson more interactive and engaging
Course Date: 29 March 2021
Application Period: 2 Feb to 11 Mar 2021
Duration: 1 day
Time: 9am to 6pm
Ngee Ann Polytechnic reserves the right to reschedule/cancel any programme, modify the fees and amend information without prior notice.
This course consists of 3 modules:
- Curriculum design principles for remote learning
- Teaching and learning strategies for remote learning
o Task based approach
o Discussion based approach
o Short lecture based approach
- Setting up the platforms
- Basic functions of platform
- Enhanced functions of platform
- Enhancing security features to create a safe learning environment
- Using multiple platforms concurrently to maximize learning outcomes
- o Flipgrid
- Usage of e-learning tools concurrently on remote learning platforms
- Recap and resources
A Certificate of Performance will be awarded to participants who achieve at least 75% attendance and pass all required assessment(s).
A Certificate of Participation will be awarded to participants who meet the 75% attendance requirement but did not pass all required assessment(s).
Course fee is payable upon acceptance. It is inclusive of 7% GST and subject to review.
The course is eligible for SkillsFuture Credit. For more information on the SkillsFuture Credit click here.
Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP)
NTUC members enjoy 50% unfunded course fee support for up to $250 each year (or up to $500 for NTUC members aged 40 years old and above) when you sign up for courses supported under UTAP (Union Training Assistance Programme). Please visit e2i’s website to find out more.
For enhanced training support, enter SME in the promo code during course application.
|Applicants / Eligibility||Fees|
|Full Course Fee||$139.10|
|Singaporeans and Permanent Residents||$41.73|
|Singaporeans qualified for SkillsFuture Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy||$15.73|
|Singaporeans and Permanent Residents qualified for Enhanced Training Support for SMEs||$15.73|