Level up your expertise on enteral feeding with this microlearning course! It offers evidence-based recommendations on best practices in nutritional assessment, nasogastric tube (NGT) insertion, and bolus and continuous feeding for patient with NGT or other enteral feeding tubes.
Why is this course for you?
This course is designed for healthcare professionals to enhance their understanding on nutritional assessment and safe practices for patients who are on enteral feeding.
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Extend your understanding of nutritional assessment
- Compare the usage of different enteral feeding formulas
- Reflect on the safety practices of NGT insertion
- Demonstrate nursing management of bolus feeding via NGT safely
- Perform scheduling for enteral feeding
- Recognise and manage common complications related to enteral feeding
This course is an Online Course that you can take at your convenience. You will be emailed instructions immediately after successful payment. As this course is hosted by our partner Gnowbe, you will be directed to their website for payment.
|Applicants / Eligibility||Fees|