To equip the learner with a broad spectrum of knowledge about growing microgreens & pest-free herbs in Singapore.
- Enjoy the fun and easy way to grow microgreens
- Know the different types of herbs and their growth requirements
- Acquire the knowledge in regular maintenance and propagation of herbs
- Learn about common pest & diseases and their management
- Skills in harvesting & preservation of herbs
Course Date: TBC
Application Period: TBC
Duration: 1 day
Time: 9am to 5pm
Ngee Ann Polytechnic reserves the right to reschedule / cancel any programme, modify the fees and amend information without prior notice.
Dr. Rajam Chitra is a lecturer at the School of Life Sciences and Chemical Technology, Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Singapore. She has a Master’s degree in Botany and Ph.D in Applied Botany (plant virology). She has more than 12 years of experience in teaching and research in Horticulture science and plant tissue culture. She has supervised many student groups who studied the growth of vegetable crops in soil and soilless medium, suitability of different soil medium and composting. Dr. Chitra is also a Certified
Practicing Horticulturist (CPH). She has basic training in Horticulture Therapy and is also leading the staff gardening interest group at NP.
|Applicants / Eligibility||Fees|
|Singaporeans aged 50 years & above:||$131.10|
|Full Course Fee||$246.10|