Gain insights to mindfulness and emotional intelligence-based strategies for leaders
Course Date: TBC
Application Period: TBC
Duration: 2 days
Time: 9am to 6pm
Delivery Mode: Classroom
Venue: Ngee Ann Polytechnic
This course may be conducted online subject to Covid-19 guidelines.
Ngee Ann Polytechnic reserves the right to reschedule / cancel any programme, modify the fees and amend information without prior notice.
- Learn about the future landscape of work and how disruptive new technologies will give rise to the need for new leadership meta-skills and mindsets.
- Develop a toolbox of “Deep Human” personal and interpersonal skills that will be essential for the future and applicable to any career (e.g. Focus & strategic vision, empathic communication, giving skillful feedback, managing conflict)
- Practice mindfulness-based leadership techniques to develop greater self-awareness, insight and enhance decision-making.
- Enhance personal resilience to maximise high-performance, minimise risk of burnout and mitigate the stresses of volatility, uncertainty, ambiguity, and complexity (VUCA).
- Understand personal leadership strengths and development areas. Build awareness of unhelpful or self-sabotaging behavioural patterns and how to overcome them
- Learn how to apply the leadership skills learned immediately in the workplace to transform culture and be an effective agent of change
Crystal Lim-Lange is an expert on holistic education, future-readiness and personal growth and the cofounder of Forest Wolf.
She travels around the world, advising companies and educational institutions on how to prepare for a future of rapid change, and speaks regularly on how to upgrade our capabilities to thrive in the 21st Century.
Crystal’s diverse background spans investment banking, start-ups, agriculture, philanthropy, wellness and education.
Prior to founding Forest Wolf, Crystal was the Director of the National University of Singapore’s Centre for Future-ready Graduates which prepares youth for a rapidly changing world.
In 2016, Crystal pioneered "Roots & Wings" at the National University of Singapore, hailed as a groundbreaking future-ready skills programme by industry employers and holistic education thought leaders globally.
She also launched the world’s first Future-ready Index that measures 9 domains of Future-readiness, based on research from 300 employers and over 4,250 students.
A prolific speaker and writer, Crystal enjoys sharing her views on the subjects of future-readiness, leadership, and personal transformation. She is also a strategic advisor to Minerva Project, and the Hoffman Institute Australia/Singapore.
Crystal is passionate about unlocking human potential and believes that our collective future depends on the evolution of our consciousness.
Funding period for this course is from 24 Jul 2020 to 30 Sep 2024.
All Singaporeans aged 25 and above can use their $500 SkillsFuture Credit from the government to pay for a wide range of approved skills-related courses. Visit the SkillsFuture Credit website to choose from the courses available on the Training Exchange course directory.
Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP)
NTUC members enjoy 50% unfunded course fee support for up to $250 each year (or up to $500 for NTUC members aged 40 years old and above) when you sign up for courses supported under UTAP (Union Training Assistance Programme). Please visit e2i’s website to find out more.
Enhanced training support for SMEs
For enhanced training support for SMEs, enter SME in the promo code during course application.
Long Term Visit Pass Plus (LTVP+) holders, please furnish the following documents to the course administrator to qualify for SSG funding:
Self-sponsored learner (**LTVP+): Copy of your green visit pass card, with the word ‘PLUS’ on the back of the card.
Co-sponsored learner (##LTVP+): Copy of valid and current Letter of Consent (LOC) from MOM
Ngee Ann Polytechnic reserves the right to reschedule/cancel any programme, modify the fees and amend information without prior notice.
(Course fee is payable upon acceptance. It is inclusive of 7% GST and subject to review.)
|Applicants / Eligibility||Fees|
|Full course fees||$1926.00|
|Singaporeans aged below 40, Permanent Residents & **LTVP+ qualified for SkillsFuture Funding||$577.80|
|Singaporeans aged 40 & above qualified for SkillsFuture Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy||$217.80|
|Singaporeans, Permanent Residents & ##LTVP+ qualified for Enhanced Training Support for SMEs||$217.80|
|Others (and Repeat Students)||$1926.00|