A blended learning course, with classroom session via Zoom by Singapore’s pioneer Sports and Performance Psychologist, Edgar Tham, followed by self-paced online learning via the Intellect app to help learners gain knowledge of mental health and recognise symptoms of common workplace mental health challenges. Additionally, learners will learn self-care and stress management tactics to enhance personal mental wellbeing.
Suitable for all learners to support coping with anxiety and uncertainty.
Classroom Session: “Life is Tough, and So Are You! Mental Wellness Lessons & Tips from Olympic Champions”
- Provides a foundation for learners before embarking on self-paced online learning.
- Aims to translate key lessons on both mental wellness and resilience gleaned from the recent real and powerful Olympic stories into practical tips. With regular practice over time, these tips can become healthy work-life habits to transform learners into “Olympic Champions” in their own special way!
Self-paced Online Learning via the Intellect app
- Anxiety & Worry: Learn how we can deal with and/or overcome anxiety and worry in our daily lives.
- Emotional Regulation: Recognising and identifying triggers to build emotional resilience by understanding emotional regulation, and ways to calm our body, accept our thoughts, and improve our behaviour.
- Mental Health 101: Recognising symptoms and warning signs of stress, burnout, anxiety and depression, leading into practicing self-care.
To acquire knowledge to recognize early symptoms of mental health crisis and translate key lessons on mental wellness into healthy work-life habits
Course Date and time: TBC
Course application date: TBC
Delivery Mode: (Blended) Classroom & Asynchronous e-Learning & Synchronous e-Learning
Ngee Ann Polytechnic reserves the right to reschedule / cancel any programme, modify the fees and amend information without prior notice.
Suitable for all learners who need support in coping with anxiety and uncertainty.
Please furnish the following documents to the course administrator to qualify for SSG funding:
Self-sponsored learner (**LTVP+): Copy of your green visit pass card, with the word ‘PLUS’ on the back of the card.
Co-sponsored learner (##LTVP+): Copy of valid and current Letter of Consent (LOC) from MOM
Ngee Ann Polytechnic reserves the right to reschedule/cancel any programme, modify the fees and amend information without prior notice.
(Course fee is payable upon acceptance. It is inclusive of 7% GST and subject to review.)
|Applicants / Eligibility||Fees|
|Full course fees||$342.40|
|Singaporeans aged below 40, Permanent Residents & **LTVP+ qualified for SkillsFuture Funding||$102.72|
|Singaporeans aged 40 & above qualified for SkillsFuture Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy||$38.72|
|Singaporeans, Permanent Residents & ##LTVP+ qualified for Enhanced Training Support for SMEs||$38.72|
|Others (and Repeat Students)||$342.40|