The digital economy has radically transformed the customer journey. This module explores these changes, and examines how they affects marketing today.
Participants will learn how to develop comprehensive digital marketing plans that effectively target, engage, convert, and retain customers. Participants will also examine how these digital marketing plans can be measured and evaluated using suitable metrics and analytics.
The Performance Marketing course aims to provide you with knowledge, practical tools and techniques in the area of digital marketing.
By the end of the training, you will be able to:
- Acquire the main concepts, techniques and skills required to develop, plan and implement an effective digital marketing strategy.
- Gain an in-depth understanding on how to navigate a potential customer from awareness phase to conversion and retention.
- Enjoy a hands-on learning experience that will build a strong foundation in digital marketing.
Course Date: TBC
Duration: 2 days
Time: 9am to 6pm
Ngee Ann Polytechnic reserves the right to reschedule / cancel any programme, modify the fees and amend information without prior notice.
This course consists of 1 modules:
• Examine the changes in the traditional customer journey and the implications for marketing
today. (3 hours)
• Understand digital marketing KPIs and how to set effective goals. (4 hours)
• Learn how to develop digital marketing plans that encompass each step of the new customer
journey, from segmentation to conversion and retention. (4 hours)
• Using analytics to measure and evaluate marketing performance. (5 hours)
A Certificate of Performance will be awarded to participants who achieve at least 75% attendance and pass all required assessment(s).
A Certificate of Participation will be awarded to participants who meet the 75% attendance requirement but did not pass all required assessment(s).
- Participants should have a working knowledge of business English and should be conversant with basic PC/IT skills.
- The course requires participants to use their personal laptops.
Course fee is payable upon acceptance. It is inclusive of 7% GST and subject to review.
|Applicants / Eligibility||Fees|
|Singaporeans and Permanent Residents||$144.45|
|Singaporeans qualified for SkillsFuture Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy||$54.45|
|Singaporeans and Permanent Residents qualified for Enhanced Training Support for SMEs||$54.45|