BUNDLE DEAL (Choose ANY 2 of the following courses)
- Introduction To Real Estate Valuation (NEW)
- Residential Property Leasing (RPL)
- Code of Ethics and Professional Client Care (CEPCC)
A special bundle of any TWO Microlearning Courses (MLC) to better equip you in your agency work.
Save on training fee and earn 2 sets of 2 Professional CPD Credits upon achieving a 80% assessment score for each course (multiple attempts allowed). Best of all, this Bundle Deal is eligible for SkillsFuture Credit and UTAP funding (NTUC Union members).
Professional CPD credits#
SGD$ only* Save $10 (U.P. $80)
#Candidates have 3 months to complete both courses.
Complete by 27 September to receive 2 sets of 2 Professional CPD Credits for the current CPD cycle.
*Eligible for SkillsFuture Credit and UTAP Funding (NTUC Union members). Terms and conditions apply.
ABOUT EACH COURSE (2 Professional CPD credits each)
A. Residential Property Leasing (4hrs)
- Lease Regulations
- Leasing process for Salesperson representing Landlords and Tenants covering stages of:
- Confirmation of stakeholders’ identities and property details
- Ensuring legal tenants
- Estate agency agreement
- Tenancy agreement
B. Code of Ethics and Professional Client Care (3.5hrs)
- Compliance with real estate laws, practice circulars and guidelines
- Duty to clients in relation to signing of documents
- Obligation in respect of agreements
- Compliance with law and statutory requirements
- Conveying offers and counter offers to clients
- Safeguarding of confidential information and more
Course Date: 3 Jan 2022 – 2 Apr 2022
Application Date: 26 Nov 2021 – 19 Dec 2021
The courses are conducted online.
Ngee Ann Polytechnic reserves the right to reschedule/cancel any programme, modify the fees and amend information without prior notice.
These are Online Courses that you can take at your convenience. You will be emailed instructions immediately after successful payment.
As they are hosted by our partner, Gnowbe, you will be directed to their website for payment.
Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP)
NTUC members enjoy 50% unfunded course fee support for up to $250 each year (or up to $500 for NTUC members aged 40 years old and above) when you sign up for courses supported under UTAP (Union Training Assistance Programme). Please visit e2i’s website to find out more.
Ngee Ann Polytechnic reserves the right to reschedule / cancel any programme, modify the fees and amend information without prior notice.
|Applicants / Eligibility||Fees|