An increasingly complex future and a multi-generational workforce has given rise to new challenges – managing millennials, diversity, inclusion, stress and burnout, unconscious bias , just to name a few.
This 2-day live virtual training retreat will teach you the fundamentals of building a inclusive, sustainable and psychologically safe culture at work, best practices for supporting staff through dealing with difficult situations, and the factors behind effectively managing and communicating with a multi-generational workforce.
This programme is designed for:
• HR Managers in SMEs who would like to upgrade their people skills and management competencies
• Business leaders and line managers who are interested in culture-building and managing a younger workforce
• Entrepreneurs looking to improve their talent development and engagement strategies
• HR professionals who want to learn about the future of work and how to manage a new generation of talent
- Introduction to the Future of Work
- Future-ready Skills for talent development and career mobility
- Self-awareness and Mindful Leadership principles
- Dealing with Change – how to make change stick & 4 quadrants model
- Adaptive Resilience – Factors and essential mindsets
- Preventing Burnout & Managing Employee Stress
- Effective Stakeholder Communication
- Empathic Communication and Ingroup/Outgroup Thinking
- Coaching & developing talent
- Multi-generational workforce intelligence – understanding and engaging different age groups
- Unconscious Bias and Inclusion
- Psychological safety for the Singapore / Asian culture
- Giving skillful feedback, diffficult conversations roadmap and tools
- Conflict resolution
- Diversity and inclusion best practices – hiring, interviewing, engagment
Course Date: TBC
Application Period: TBC
Duration: 2 days
Time: 9am to 6pm
Delivery Mode: Synchronous e-Learning
Ngee Ann Polytechnic reserves the right to reschedule / cancel any programme, modify the fees and amend information without prior notice.
Crystal Lim-Lange is an expert on holistic education, future-readiness and personal growth and the cofounder of Forest Wolf.
She travels around the world, advising companies and educational institutions on how to prepare for a future of rapid change, and speaks regularly on how to upgrade our capabilities to thrive in the 21st Century.
Crystal’s diverse background spans investment banking, start-ups, agriculture, philanthropy, wellness and education.
Prior to founding Forest Wolf, Crystal was the Director of the National University of Singapore’s Centre for Future-ready Graduates which prepares youth for a rapidly changing world.
In 2016, Crystal pioneered "Roots & Wings" at the National University of Singapore, hailed as a groundbreaking future-ready skills programme by industry employers and holistic education thought leaders globally.
She also launched the world’s first Future-ready Index that measures 9 domains of Future-readiness, based on research from 300 employers and over 4,250 students.
A prolific speaker and writer, Crystal enjoys sharing her views on the subjects of future-readiness, leadership, and personal transformation. She is also a strategic advisor to Minerva Project, and the Hoffman Institute Australia/Singapore.
Crystal is passionate about unlocking human potential and believes that our collective future depends on the evolution of our consciousness.
Funding period for this course is from 1 Jul 2020 to 30 Sep 2024.
All Singaporeans aged 25 and above can use their $500 SkillsFuture Credit from the government to pay for a wide range of approved skills-related courses. Visit the SkillsFuture Credit website to choose from the courses available on the Training Exchange course directory.
Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP)
NTUC members enjoy 50% unfunded course fee support for up to $250 each year (or up to $500 for NTUC members aged 40 years old and above) when you sign up for courses supported under UTAP (Union Training Assistance Programme). Please visit e2i’s website to find out more.
Enhanced training support for SMEs
For enhanced training support for SMEs, enter SME in the promo code during course application.
Long Term Visit Pass Plus (LTVP+) Holders
Please furnish the following documents to the course administrator to qualify for SSG funding:
- Self-sponsored learner (**LTVP+): Copy of your green visit pass card, with the word ‘PLUS’ on the back of the card.
- Co-sponsored learner (##LTVP+): Copy of valid and current Letter of Consent (LOC) from MOM
Ngee Ann Polytechnic reserves the right to reschedule/cancel any programme, modify the fees and amend information without prior notice.
(Course fee is payable upon acceptance. It is inclusive of 7% GST and subject to review.)
|Applicants / Eligibility||Fees|
|Full course fee||$1177.00|
|Singaporeans aged below 40, Permanent Residents & **LTVP+ qualified for SkillsFuture Funding||$353.10|
|Singaporeans aged 40 & above qualified for SkillsFuture Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy||$133.10|
|Singaporeans, Permanent Residents & ##LTVP+ qualified for Enhanced Training Support for SMEs||$133.10|
|Others (and Repeat Students)||$1177.00|