A rapidly changing world requires leaders to upgrade their abilities to adapt, refocus and connect deeply with their teams.
Join us for this 2-day live virtual training retreat, where participants will learn practical leadership tools, upgrade their social emotional intelligence and people skills, shift their mindsets and enhance their levels of clarity and effectiveness.
- Introduction to Resilient Leadership in a VUCA world
- Future-ready leadership competencies & mindset
- What is Emotional Intelligence and why it is crucial for your success
- Focus and Mindful Leadership
- Managing emotions & understanding the neuroscience of self-management
- Good decision making
- Moving from fear-based responses to rational and creative responses
- Managing stress and triggers
- Self-awareness and strategic insight
- Growth mindset & its relationship with resilience & success
- Overcoming limiting mindsets and beliefs
- Personal ownership and responsibility
- Empathy, Trust-building and Empathic Communication
- Communication styles
- Stakeholder management and communication
- Developing and Coaching others
- Giving skillful feedback
- Difficult conversations roadmap and tools
- Conflict resolution
- Psychological safety for high-performance
- Creating an inclusive culture
- Motivation and Integration of resilience and leadership tools
Course Date: TBC
Application Period: TBC
Time: 9am to 6pm
Delivery Mode: Synchronous e-Learning
Ngee Ann Polytechnic reserves the right to reschedule / cancel any programme, modify the fees and amend information without prior notice.
Crystal Lim-Lange is an expert on holistic education, future-readiness and personal growth and the cofounder of Forest Wolf.
She travels around the world, advising companies and educational institutions on how to prepare for a future of rapid change, and speaks regularly on how to upgrade our capabilities to thrive in the 21st Century.
Crystal’s diverse background spans investment banking, start-ups, agriculture, philanthropy, wellness and education.
Prior to founding Forest Wolf, Crystal was the Director of the National University of Singapore’s Centre for Future-ready Graduates which prepares youth for a rapidly changing world.
In 2016, Crystal pioneered "Roots & Wings" at the National University of Singapore, hailed as a groundbreaking future-ready skills programme by industry employers and holistic education thought leaders globally.
She also launched the world’s first Future-ready Index that measures 9 domains of Future-readiness, based on research from 300 employers and over 4,250 students.
A prolific speaker and writer, Crystal enjoys sharing her views on the subjects of future-readiness, leadership, and personal transformation. She is also a strategic advisor to Minerva Project, and the Hoffman Institute Australia/Singapore.
Crystal is passionate about unlocking human potential and believes that our collective future depends on the evolution of our consciousness.
1. Leaders looking to update their leadership strategies and upgrade their effectiveness skills
2. High-performers looking to increase their career mobility and prepare for greater responsibility
3. Entrepreneurs looking to maximise their effectiveness and invest in their resilience, wellbeing and focus
4. Business owners who want to increase their capacity to lead themselves and others
Funding period for this course is from 1 Jul 2020 to 30 Sep 2024.
All Singaporeans aged 25 and above can use their $500 SkillsFuture Credit from the government to pay for a wide range of approved skills-related courses. Visit the SkillsFuture Credit website to choose from the courses available on the Training Exchange course directory.
Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP)
NTUC members enjoy 50% unfunded course fee support for up to $250 each year (or up to $500 for NTUC members aged 40 years old and above) when you sign up for courses supported under UTAP (Union Training Assistance Programme). Please visit e2i’s website to find out more.
Enhanced training support for SMEs
For enhanced training support for SMEs, enter SME in the promo code during course application.
Long Term Visit Pass Plus (LTVP+) Holders
Please furnish the following documents to the course administrator to qualify for SSG funding:
Self-sponsored learner (**LTVP+): Copy of your green visit pass card, with the word ‘PLUS’ on the back of the card.
Co-sponsored learner (##LTVP+): Copy of valid and current Letter of Consent (LOC) from MOM
Ngee Ann Polytechnic reserves the right to reschedule/cancel any programme, modify the fees and amend information without prior notice.
(Course fee is payable upon acceptance. It is inclusive of 8% GST and subject to review.)
Please note that the GST rate will be revised to 8% with effect from 1 Jan 2023, as such any payable course fees will be subjected to the new GST rate adjustments in 2023.
Please refer to our FAQs for more information.
|Applicants / Eligibility||Fees|
|Full course fee||$1404.00|
|Singaporeans aged below 40 qualified for SkillsFuture Funding||$417.30|
|Singaporeans aged 40 & above qualified for SkillsFuture Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy||$157.30|
|Singaporeans qualified for Enhanced Training Support for SMEs||$157.30|
|Singapore Permanent Residents & **LTVP+ qualified for SkillsFuture Funding||$421.20|
|Singapore Permanent Residents & ##LTVP+ qualified for Enhanced Training Support for SMEs||$161.20|
|Others (and Repeat Students)||$1404.00|