This Work-Study Post-Diploma (WSP) is designed to give fresh graduates of a full-time Polytechnic Diploma* agraduates a career head-start in Power Engineering.
This 12-month programme consists of 2 Post-Diploma Certificates (PDC), including on-the-job training with a power engineering company.
Secure Your Future
- Employed by reputable companies in the power engineering sector
- Earn a competitive starting salary
- Enjoy full company sponsorship of course fees & exams
- Receive a $5,000 sign-on incentive*
*Terms & Conditions Apply
Strengthen Your Skill
- Deepen professional knowledge & skills through structured on-the-job training
- Benefit from career guidance & support given by a company assigned mentor
- Attain industry-recognised certification through facilitated training
Enhance Your Worth
- Acquire relevant work experience & skills valued by the Power Engineering sector
- Enjoy wage increments & meaningful career advancement
Course Date: Once a week during the semester: Fridays, 8am to 6pm
Next intake: 18 Oct 2021
Application Period: 15 Jun – 31 Jul 2021
Venue: Ngee Ann Polytechnic
For application guide, click here. Notify us via email at enquiryWSP@np.edu.sg once you have secured employment.
(a) Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents
(b) Graduates within 3 yrs (or ORD if served NS after graduation) with the following full-time diplomas*:
Diploma in Electrical Engineering with Eco-Design
Ngee Ann Polytechnic
Diploma in Electrical Engineering
Diploma in Electrical and Electronic Engineering
Diploma in Energy Systems and Management
As the WSP is a company-sponsored programme, the course fees will be fully borne by the company.
For the breakdown of the fees, please refer to this link.
|Applicants / Eligibility||Fees|
|Singapore Citizens (SC) below the age of 40 years||$932.20|
|Singapore Permanent Residents (PR)||$2485.84|
|Enhanced Training Support for SME Scheme (for SC & SPR)||$641.80|
|Others (and Repeat Students)||$6214.56|