Good writing skills are essential to your skillset as it shows the ability to think critically, attention to detail, and a degree of intelligence and credibility. Little wonder that organizations seek employees with strong writing skills as it benefits the company by ensuring clear communications within and outside the organization.
This course specifically trains you in important Employability Skills required at the workplace, so you can access career opportunities and further training. It also prepares you to take the Workplace Literacy (WPL) test consisting of:
Core: Grammar and Vocabulary
Skills components: Reading and Writing
(This course is in collaboration with SkillsFuture Singapore and British Council)
Tuesday, 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm
Thursday, 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm
Date: To be advised
Time: 6:30pm to 9:30pm
2 days per week – Tues & Thurs.
This course consists of 1 modules:
- Core (Grammar and Vocabulary)
- Understand and complete basic job application and HR forms
- Understand and write routine workplace messages
- Understand moderately complex text related to common workplace needs
- Write basic texts for common workplace needs
Participants will enrol for WPLN assessment test.
- Anyone aged 16 or above.
- For individuals taking WPLN assessments in order to enter National Institute of Technical Education Certificate courses offered by Institute of Technical Education (ITE), minimum age of 18 years old for females and 20 years old for males (after serving National Service)
Note: Applicants must do a WPLN pre-assessment to determine their workplace literacy and numeracy level
Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP)
NTUC members enjoy 50% unfunded course fee support for up to $250 each year (or up to $500 for NTUC members aged 40 years old and above) when you sign up for courses supported under UTAP (Union Training Assistance Programme). Please visit e2i’s website to find out more.
|Applicants / Eligibility||Fees|
|Singapore Citizens (SC) below the age of 40 years||$213.47|
|Singapore Citizens (SC) aged 40 and above||$80.47|
|Singapore Permanent Residents (PR)||$213.47|
|Enhanced Training Support for SME Scheme (for SC & SPR)||$80.47|
|Others (and Repeat Students)||$711.55|
|Full Course Fee (Before GST)||$665.00|