As organizations become increasingly technical, the ability to interpret data and numbers is more in demand in the workplace than ever. As such, those who are adept at numeracy are hugely sought-after by employers who value problem-solvers, as such skills also imply the ability to think critically, logically, and strategically.
This course specifically trains you in important foundational Employability Skills required at the workplace, so you can access career opportunities and further training. It also prepares you to take the Workplace Numeracy (WPN) test based on:
- Number and Operation sense
- Patterns, Functions and Algebra
- Measurement and Shape
- Data, Probability and Statistics
(This course is in collaboration with SkillsFuture Singapore and British Council)
Wednesday, 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm
Monday, 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm
Date: To be advised
Time: 6:30pm to 9:30pm
1 day per week – Wed
This course consists of 1 modules:
- Number and operation sense
- Patterns, functions and algebra
- Measurement and shape
- Data, probability and statistics
- Make sense of single-step problems and perform basic problem solving using mathematical techniques.
- Handle numerical data using basic mathematical skills.
- Identify relationships and linkages within different components of data.
- Use computational tools and mathematical techniques to develop a solution.
Participants will enrol for WPN assessment test.
- Anyone aged 16 or above.
- For individuals taking WPLN assessments in order to enter National Institute of Technical Education Certificate courses offered by Institute of Technical Education (ITE), minimum age of 18 years old for females and 20 years old for males (after serving National Service)
Note: Applicants must do a WPLN pre-assessment to determine their workplace literacy and numeracy level
Course fee is payable upon acceptance. It is inclusive of 7% GST and subject to review.
Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP)
NTUC members enjoy 50% unfunded course fee support for up to $250 each year (or up to $500 for NTUC members aged 40 years old and above) when you sign up for courses supported under UTAP (Union Training Assistance Programme). Please visit e2i’s website to find out more.
|Applicants / Eligibility||Fees|
|Singapore Citizens (SC) below the age of 40 years||$80.25|
|Singapore Citizens (SC) aged 40 and above||$30.25|
|Singapore Permanent Residents (PR)||$80.25|
|Enhanced Training Support for SME Scheme (for SC & SPR)||$30.25|
|Others (and Repeat Students)||$267.50|
|Full Course Fee (Before GST)||$250.00|