Discover a new way of learning using digital tools and platform.
Learning the Digital way
Online learning tools, apps, and platform
Synchronous & Asynchronous learning
Navigate in a Digital Classroom
Course Date: TBC
Application Period: TBC
Duration: 2 days
Time: 9am to 6pm
Delivery Mode: Classroom
Venue: Ngee Ann Polytechnic
This course may be conducted online subject to Covid-19 guidelines.
Ngee Ann Polytechnic reserves the right to reschedule / cancel any programme, modify the fees and amend information without prior notice.
- The ‘new normal’ in adult learning post pandemic
- Contrasting traditional face-to face and digital classroom
- Learner types / profiles and challenges in pivoting from face-to face to digital
- How to download apps and web-based tools on PCs / iPads / mobile phones
- Usage of collaborative tools eg. Google Suite etc.
- Difference between face-to-face, remote learning, online learning, mircolearning, blended learning etc
- Difference between Synchronous and Asynchronous Online learning access
to LMS, e-resources etc
- Introduction to different digital learning platforms eg Gnowbe, PolyMall etc
- Present on key learning topics / pointers
- How can one learn effectively, be it face-to-face or digital classroom
- Exposure to workplace learning apps and tools
- Handling learning at workplace with various platforms to experience and illustrate the differences
- Using webinar platform (synchronous), share and present digital challenges at
- Discuss and present solutions to deal with digital challenges at workplace
- Introduction to e-assessment via PolyMall
Certificate of Performance will be awarded to participants who achieve at least 75% attendance and pass assessments.
Funding period for this course is from 8 Jun 2020 to 30 Sep 2024.
All Singaporeans aged 25 and above can use their $500 SkillsFuture Credit from the government to pay for a wide range of approved skills-related courses. Visit the SkillsFuture Credit website (www.skillsfuture.sg/credit) to choose from the courses available on the Training Exchange course directory.
Enhanced Training Support
For enhanced training support, enter SME in the promo code during course application.
Long Term Visit Pass Plus (LTVP+) Holders
Please furnish the following documents to the course administrator to qualify for SSG funding:
Self-sponsored learner (**LTVP+): Copy of your green visit pass card, with the word ‘PLUS’ on the back of the card.
Co-sponsored learner (##LTVP+): Copy of valid and current Letter of Consent (LOC) from MOM
Ngee Ann Polytechnic reserves the right to reschedule/cancel any programme, modify the fees and amend information without prior notice.
(Course fee is payable upon acceptance. It is inclusive of 8% GST and subject to review.)
Please note that the GST rate will be revised to 8% with effect from 1 Jan 2023, as such any payable course fees will be subjected to the new GST rate adjustments in 2023.
Please refer to our FAQs for more information.
|Applicants / Eligibility||Fees|
|Full course fee||$702.00|
|Singaporeans aged below 40 qualified for SkillsFuture Funding||$208.65|
|Singaporeans aged 40 & above qualified for SkillsFuture Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy||$78.65|
|Singaporeans qualified for Enhanced Training Support for SMEs||$78.65|
|Singapore Permanent Residents & **LTVP+ qualified for SkillsFuture Funding||$210.60|
|Singapore Permanent Residents & ##LTVP+ qualified for Enhanced Training Support for SMEs||$80.60|
|Others (and Repeat Students)||$702.00|