Discover a new way of learning using digital tools and platform.
Learning the Digital way
Online learning tools, apps, and platform
Synchronous & Asynchronous learning
Navigate in a Digital Classroom
Course Date: 10 and 11 Dec 2020
Duration: 2 days
Time: 9am to 6pm
This course consists of 7 modules:
- The ‘new normal’ in adult learning post pandemic
- Contrasting traditional face-to face and digital classroom
- Learner types / profiles and challenges in pivoting from face-to face to digital
- How to download apps and web-based tools on PCs / iPads / mobile phones
- Usage of collaborative tools eg. Google Suite etc.
- Difference between face-to-face, remote learning, online learning, mircolearning, blended learning etc
- Difference between Synchronous and Asynchronous Online learning access
to LMS, e-resources etc
- Introduction to different digital learning platforms eg Gnowbe, PolyMall etc
- Present on key learning topics / pointers
- How can one learn effectively, be it face-to-face or digital classroom
- Exposure to workplace learning apps and tools
- Handling learning at workplace with various platforms to experience and illustrate the differences
- Using webinar platform (synchronous), share and present digital challenges at
- Discuss and present solutions to deal with digital challenges at workplace
- Introduction to e-assessment via PolyMall
Certificate of Performance will be awarded to participants who achieve at least 75% attendance and pass assessments.
Course fee is payable upon acceptance. It is inclusive of 7% GST and subject to review.
The course is eligible for SkillsFuture Credit.
|Applicants / Eligibility||Fees|
|Singaporeans and Permanent Residents||$208.65|
|Singaporeans qualified for SkillsFuture Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy||$78.65|
|Singaporeans and Permanent Residents qualified for Enhanced Training Support for SMEs||$78.65|
|Singaporeans and Permanent Residents applying under the Enhanced Training Support Package||$69.55|