For an organisation to run smoothly, efficient management of its information is vital, especially in the current competitive market and digital age. This means efficient planning, administering, and managing processes and resources in a methodical manner so that you can assist companies and businesses to soar to greater heights.
You learn to develop five broad-based business and management competencies in the areas of customer & people management, digital marketing, business communication, business & decision analytics, and business innovation & governance.
You learn to become versatile to move across sectors and jobs, and be well-equipped with the necessary business knowledge and skills to perform business-related job roles in the Retail, Logistics and Wholesale Trade sectors.
Course Start Date: Apr 2023 intake
Application Period: 15 Dec 2022 – 31 Jan 2023
Application Outcome Date: One month after application closes
Class Day(s): 3 weekdays, exact days to be advised
Time: 6pm to 10pm
Delivery Mode: Face-to-face & Home-based Learning (Async & Sync)
Venue: Ngee Ann Polytechnic/Online
Ngee Ann Polytechnic reserves the right to reschedule / cancel any programme, modify the fees and amend information without prior notice.
Develop skills in service operations, business management and human capital management so as to effectively manage customers and employees in organisations.
Build effective digital skills in marketing and social media platforms, and learn how to manage data analytics and metrics so as to provide creative solutions in the world of digital transformation.
Build written and oral communication skills in order to prepare and deliver effective business presentations. Apply user-centred design in business communication to attract new customers and spur business growths.
Study principle of economics and micro and macroeconomics concepts in international business setting. Gain basic knowledge of business law & governance and emerging business practices to kickstart innovative business ideas.
You are required to complete 5 modular certificates within 5-year validity period to be awarded the Diploma qualification.
- The following GCE ‘O’ Level grades and with at least 1 year of relevant work experience:
– English Language (Grade 1-6)
– Mathematics (Grade 1-6)
– One other subject(Grade 1-6)
- OR NITEC with GPA >= 3.5
- OR NITEC with GPA >= 3.0 and with at least 1 year of relevant work experience
- OR Higher NITEC with GPA >= 2.0
- OR Higher NITEC with GPA >= 1.5 and with at least 1 year of relevant work experience
- OR NITEC in Technology or Services with GPA >= 3.5 and with at least 1 year of relevant working experience
- OR Higher NITEC in Technology or Services with GPA >=2.0 and with at least 1 year of relevant working experience
- OR relevant WSQ Advanced Certificate (or higher) and Level 6 WSQ Workplace Literacy SOA and Workplace Numeracy SOA and with at least 1 year of relevant working experience
- OR applicants with at least 2 years of relevant working experience may apply for the course
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
Applicants who do not meet the entry requirements may be considered for admission to the course based on supporting evidence of competency readiness. Suitable applicants who are shortlisted may have to go through an interview and/or entrance test. The Polytechnic reserves the right to shortlist and admit applicants.
Funding period for this course is from 1 Apr 2021 to 31 Mar 2025.
- The fees below are per semester. For full course fees throughout the semesters, please refer here.
- The fees below are inclusive of GST. Please note that the GST rate will be revised to 8% with effect from 1 Jan 2023, as such any payable course fees will be subjected to the new GST rate adjustments in 2023. Please refer to our FAQs for more information.
- The fees below are determined based on prevailing funding policies and subject to review and revision.
This course is eligible for SkillsFuture Credit.
All Singaporeans aged 25 years and above can use their $500 SkillsFuture Credit from the government to pay for a wide range of courses. The credits can be used on top of existing course fee subsidies/funding. This is only applicable for self-sponsored applicants and must be applied via the SkillsFuture Portal. More details on the SkillsFuture Credit Claims will be advised upon admission into the course. Find out more about SkillsFuture Credit here.
Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP)
NTUC members enjoy 50% unfunded course fee support for up to $250 each year (or up to $500 for NTUC members aged 40 years old and above) when you sign up for courses supported under UTAP (Union Training Assistance Programme). Please visit e2i’s website to find out more.
Skills-Based Modular Courses (SBMCs) are bite-sized part-time courses for individuals to acquire new skills or deepen relevant skills, without the need to pursue a full diploma. Refer here for course fees for SBMCs..
|Applicants / Eligibility||Fees|
|Singapore Citizens aged below 40||$502.68|
|Singapore Citizens aged 40 & above||$335.13|
|Singapore Citizens sponsored by SME||$346.08|
|Singapore PRs sponsored by SME||$356.82|
|Full course fee for SC (for repeat, deferred modules)||$3351.24|
|Full course fee (for repeat, deferred modules)||$3440.88|