EVERYONE CAN CHOOSE TO BE(COME) A CUSTOMER/GUESTEXPERIENCE STAR
A collaboration by Start Reverse and Ngee Ann Polytechnic
About Start Reverse
After completing the Experience STARs training, you will be fully aware of the importance of customer/guest experience. You will learn to go beyond customer/guest satisfaction and to provide authentic experiences for your customers/guests which are Surprising, Touching, Assisting, and Recognizing. All learnings can be applied in practice the day after this training!
Who is the target audience:
Customer and Guest-facing operational co-workers, supervisors and managers/leaders.
Watch the EXPERIENCE STARS video on our partner’s page:
• Be(come) more aware of own behavior in relation to customer experience by ‘experience-based’ learning
• Create memorable experiences for customers and go (way) beyond customer satisfaction
• Act with self-confidence, build relationships with others appropriately
• Utilize a variety of approaches in order to remain effective and achieve objectives in various ways and to demonstrate flexibility
• Use communication channels to raise interest, influence opinions or behavior and show compassion and empathy
• Apply humour adequately as a means to getting things done
Course Dates: TBC
Application Period: TBC
Class Time: 2.30pm to 6.30pm
Venue: Online Synchronous
Duration: 1 Day
Ngee Ann Polytechnic reserves the right to reschedule/cancel any programme, modify the fees and amend information without prior notice.
Course fee is payable upon acceptance. It is inclusive of 7% GST and subject to review.
The course is eligible for SkillsFuture Credit. For more information on the SkillsFuture Credit click here.
For enhanced training support, enter SME in the promo code during course application.
For ETSP application, enter ETSP in the promo code during course application.
Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP)
NTUC members enjoy 50% unfunded course fee support for up to $250 each year (or up to $500 for NTUC members aged 40 years old and above) when you sign up for courses supported under UTAP (Union Training Assistance Programme). Please visit e2i’s website to find out more.
|Applicants / Eligibility||Fees|
|For Singaporeans aged 40 & above / Singaporeans or PRs sponsored by SMEs* (After 90% SSG Funding Subsidy)||$60.50|
|Singaporeans and PRs (After 70% SSG Funding Subsidy)||$160.50|
|Full course fee||$535.00|