Move away from brand storytelling and into crucial brand conversations by creating an effective, distinctive brand presence online with relevant content that caters to your audience’s search demand.
Through the course, participants will be able to:
- Identify your target audience persona and their information needs
- Craft a brand persona that your target audience can relate to
- Present your brand/product/service effectively for conversions
- Create and facilitate crucial conversations between your brand and your target audiences online
- Identify relevant topics of interest with search traffic and search trends research on Google Ads Keyword Planner and Google Trends
- Plan relevant, converting website landing pages based on high search traffic content topics
Course Dates: 5 & 6 April 2021
Application Period: 22 Feb – 21 Mar 2021
Duration: 2 days
Specially curated for real estate professionals, please sign up here.
Run for Real Estate Agents
Course Dates: 26 to 27 July 2021
Application Period: 26 Apr to 5 July 2021
Ngee Ann Polytechnic reserves the right to reschedule / cancel any programme, modify the fees and amend information without prior notice.
This course consists of 1 modules:
A. Search Traffic Research (3 Hours)
● Importance of keywords in Search & Website User Experience
● Identify high search traffic keywords through search traffic and search trends
research on Google Ads Keyword Planner and Google Trends
● Export high search traffic keywords and organise by theme
B. Create Website Landing Pages (5 Hours)
● Propose landing page content based on relevant topics of interest identified on
Google Ads Keyword Planner and Google Trends
● Plan for crucial decision-making content
● Propose relevant calls-to-action for each landing page based on marketing
● Plan website content hierarchy
C. Content as a Conversation, Not a Story (4 Hours)
● Distilling your target audience persona
● Crafting your brand persona to converse with your target audience persona
● Strategise marketing message content, presentation and delivery
D. Inbound Marketing Strategy (3 hours)
● Use high traffic keywords to plan for search engine friendly content
● Understand various channels and methods to create inbound links
● Identify key website landing pages to link content to / from
● Plan a content calendar including:
- Target Audience
- Media Used
- Target Action(s)
On the back of 10 years of experience in writing and digital marketing both in-house and for agencies, Cheak Hong Ian founded Council Consulting, a digital marketing training consultancy that helps companies build sustainable, scalable online ecosystems to reach their audiences with useful, engaging and decision-making content.
Cheak has worked with various organisations from SMEs to MNCs, including brands like BMW, Emerson, Bata, Julie’s Biscuits, NCS, The Golden Duck and Trinity Medical, initiating campaigns reaching tens of millions of people within Singapore and throughout the Asia Pacific region, managing over S$5 million in digital advertising budget to-date.
Cheak holds a Bachelor of Communication (Mass Communication) degree from RMIT University and the WDA Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA).
Should preferably be Existing / Potential Brand Managers / Owners
Should preferably have existing marketing, branding or advertising background
Course fee is payable upon acceptance. It is inclusive of 7% GST and subject to review.
The course is eligible for SkillsFuture Credit. For more information on the SkillsFuture Credit click here.
For enhanced training support, enter SME in the promo code during course application.
Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP)
NTUC members enjoy 50% unfunded course fee support for up to $250 each year (or up to $500 for NTUC members aged 40 years old and above) when you sign up for courses supported under UTAP (Union Training Assistance Programme). Please visit e2i’s website to find out more.
|Applicants / Eligibility||Fees|
|Singapore Citizens (SC) below the age of 40 years||$102.72|
|Singapore Citizens (SC) aged 40 and above||$38.72|
|Singapore Permanent Residents (PR)||$102.72|
|Enhanced Training Support for SME Scheme (for SC & SPR)||$38.72|
|Others (and Repeat Students)||$342.40|
|Full course fee||$342.40|