Grow your reach in the digital space with a personal brand video at the end of a practical workshop co-facilitated by @misstamchiak, a popular social media influencer!
Improving the market reach and business savviness for tourist guides. Singapore Tourism Board has made an open call to upskill the tourist guides, especially in the technology area.
- Personal Branding
- Tips on taking videos with a phone
- Effective use of social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook
Application Period: 31 Dec 2020 to 28 Feb 2021
Course Date: 16 to 17 Mar 2021
Duration: 2 days and 1 online consultation
Time: 9am to 5pm
Ngee Ann Polytechnic reserves the right to reschedule / cancel any programme, modify the fees and amend information without prior notice.
This course consists of 3 modules:
- Understand the “what” and “why” of personal branding
- Identify a personal brand statement
- Introduction to popular online platforms and videos
- Learn important tips on videography with mobile phones
- Hands-on practice session
- Acquire the techniques of video editing/captioning
- Refine your personal brand statement
- Learn to make a storyboard/script for your brand video
- Create a 1-min personal brand video
1-min personal brand video to be posted on social media platforms for one-on-one online critique and discussion (within 1 week).
A Certificate of Performance will be awarded to participants who achieve at least 75% attendance and pass assessments.
All tourist guides. No entry requirements, other than equipped with a mobile phone with image capturing capabilities.
Course fee is payable upon acceptance. It is inclusive of 7% GST and subject to review.
The course is eligible for SkillsFuture Credit.
|Applicants / Eligibility||Fees|
|Singapore Citizens (SC) below the age of 40 years||$240.75|
|Singapore Citizens (SC) aged 40 and above||$240.75|
|Singapore Permanent Residents (PR)||$240.75|
|Enhanced Training Support for SME Scheme (for SC & SPR)||$90.75|
|Others (and Repeat Students)||$802.50|
|Full Course Fee||$802.50|