Leverage on cloud services to automatically build machine learning models with speed and scale.
- Understand business issues from available information
- Identify the appropriate Machine Learning techniques to solve business problems
- Automate Machine Learning Tasks
- Deploy Predictive Model using REST API protocol
Course Date: TBC
Duration: 2 days
Time: 9am to 6pm
Ngee Ann Polytechnic reserves the right to reschedule / cancel any programme, modify the fees and amend information without prior notice.
This course consists of 2 modules:
- Introduction to ML (1 hr)
- Importing datasets and creating experiments (1 hr)
- Using various Modules (1 hr)
- Applying ML Algorithms (2 hrs)
- Building ML Models (1 hr)
- Training and testing model (1 hr)
- Deploying ML Model (1 hr)
- Introduction to AutoML (1 hr)
- Identify ML problems(1 hr)
- Configuring Automated ML and parameters (2 hrs)
- Submission of training runs (1 hr)
- Feature Engineering (1 hr)
- Ensemble Models (1 hr)
- Selection of ML Targets (1 hr)
Wei-Meng Lee is a technologist and founder of Developer Learning Solutions, a company specializing in hands-on training on the latest technologies.
Wei-Meng has many years of training experiences and his training courses place special emphasis on the learning-by-doing approach. His hands-on approach to learning programming makes understanding the subject much easier than reading books, tutorials, and documentations. His name regularly appears in online and print publications such as DevX.com, MobiForge.com, and CoDe Magazine.
Course fee is payable upon acceptance. It is inclusive of 7% GST and subject to review.
The course is eligible for SkillsFuture Credit. For more information on the SkillsFuture Credit click here.
Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP)
NTUC members enjoy 50% unfunded course fee support for up to $250 each year (or up to $500 for NTUC members aged 40 years old and above) when you sign up for courses supported under UTAP (Union Training Assistance Programme). Please visit e2i’s website to find out more.
|Applicants / Eligibility||Fees|
|Singaporeans and Permanent Residents||$401.25|
|Singaporeans qualified foe SkillFuture Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy (age 40 and above)||$151.25|
|Singaporeans & Permanent Resident qualified for Enhanced Training Support for SMEs||$151.25|