This course aims to provide participants with the right mindset towards understanding and leveraging intellectual property and the best ways to manage them.
- Appropriate legal measures to protect intellectual property (IP)
- Incorporating IP into business strategies
- Defining internal policies and processes to manage IP
- Basic IP valuation methodologies
Course Date: TBC
Application Period: TBC
Duration: 3 days
Time: 9am to 6pm
Delivery Mode: Classroom
This course may be conducted online subject to Covid-19 guidelines.
Ngee Ann Polytechnic reserves the right to reschedule / cancel any programme, modify the fees and amend information without prior notice.
- Appropriate Legal Measures to Protect Intellectual Property (IP)
- Legal measures for IP Management
- Incorporating IP into Business Strategies
- Intellectual Property and its Value in Business
- Defining Internal Policies and Processes to Manage IP
- Internal Policies and Processes to Manage Exploitation of IP
- Basic IP Valuation Methodologies
- Case Studies and Activity Exercises
Basic knowledge of contractual law and insurance
Interpersonal communication skills
General business and administrative acumen
Funding period for this course is from 31 Jul 2019 to 30 Sep 2024.
All Singaporeans aged 25 and above can use their $500 SkillsFuture Credit from the government to pay for a wide range of approved skills-related courses. Visit the SkillsFuture Credit website to choose from the courses available on the Training Exchange course directory.
Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP)
NTUC members enjoy 50% unfunded course fee support for up to $250 each year (or up to $500 for NTUC members aged 40 years old and above) when you sign up for courses supported under UTAP (Union Training Assistance Programme). Please visit e2i’s website to find out more.
Enhanced training support for SMEs
For enhanced training support for SMEs, enter SME in the promo code during course application.
Long Term Visit Pass Plus (LTVP+) Holders
Please furnish the following documents to the course administrator to qualify for SSG funding:
- Self-sponsored learner (**LTVP+): Copy of your green visit pass card, with the word ‘PLUS’ on the back of the card.
- Co-sponsored learner (##LTVP+): Copy of valid and current Letter of Consent (LOC) from MOM
Ngee Ann Polytechnic reserves the right to reschedule/cancel any programme, modify the fees and amend information without prior notice.
(Course fee is payable upon acceptance. It is inclusive of 8% GST and subject to review.)
Please note that the GST rate will be revised to 8% with effect from 1 Jan 2023, as such any payable course fees will be subjected to the new GST rate adjustments in 2023.
Please refer to our FAQs for more information.
|Applicants / Eligibility||Fees|
|Full course fee||$1296.00|
|Singaporeans aged below 40 qualified for SkillsFuture Funding||$385.20|
|Singaporeans aged 40 & above qualified for SkillsFuture Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy||$145.20|
|Singaporeans qualified for Enhanced Training Support for SMEs||$145.20|
|Singapore Permanent Residents & **LTVP+ qualified for SkillsFuture Funding||$388.80|
|Singapore Permanent Residents & ##LTVP+ qualified for Enhanced Training Support for SMEs||$148.80|
|Others (and Repeat Students)||$1296.00|