Gain a clear understanding of the common legal pitfalls in real estate transactions and learn how to navigate or avoid them.
The real estate professional will be able to do the following after the course:
- Understand the common legal pitfalls faced by fellow salespersons in the industry and be able to identify and avoid these pitfalls
- Understand the various dispute resolution methods available to them and be equipped with the relevant know-how to effectively manage and resolve legal pitfalls as and when they encounter them through the use of negotiation, mediation,arbitration or litigation
- Learn about the complaint process of the Council for Estate Agencie
- Be introduced to the negotiation process
- Understand and identify basic negotiation techniques
Course Date: TBC
Application Period: TBC
Duration: 1 day
Time: 9am to 6pm
Delivery Mode: Classroom
This course may be conducted online subject to Covid-19 guidelines.
Ngee Ann Polytechnic reserves the right to reschedule / cancel any programme, modify the fees and amend information without prior notice.
- Option to Purchase
- Payment of commission
- Delay / failure to complete
- Bringing disrepute to the Real Estate Profession
- Case studies
- Overview & Introduction to Negotiation
- The Negotiation Process
- CEA Dispute Resolution Scheme
- Case studies
Discover Your Negotiation Style:
All Singaporeans aged 25 and above can use their $500 SkillsFuture Credit from the government to pay for a wide range of approved skills-related courses. Visit the SkillsFuture Credit website (www.skillsfuture.sg/credit) to choose from the courses available on the Training Exchange course directory.
Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP)
NTUC members enjoy 50% unfunded course fee support for up to $250 each year (or up to $500 for NTUC members aged 40 years old and above) when you sign up for courses supported under UTAP (Union Training Assistance Programme). Please visit e2i’s website to find out more.
Enhanced training support for SMEs
For enhanced training support for SMEs, enter SME in the promo code during course application.
Long Term Visit Pass Plus (LTVP+) Holders
Please furnish the following documents to the course administrator to qualify for SSG funding:
Self-sponsored learner (**LTVP+): Copy of your green visit pass card, with the word ‘PLUS’ on the back of the card.
Co-sponsored learner (##LTVP+): Copy of valid and current Letter of Consent (LOC) from MOM
Ngee Ann Polytechnic reserves the right to reschedule/cancel any programme, modify the fees and amend information without prior notice.
(Course fee is payable upon acceptance. It is inclusive of 7% GST and subject to review.)
|Applicants / Eligibility||Fees|
|Full course fees||$535.00|
|Singaporeans aged below 40, Permanent Residents & **LTVP+ qualified for SkillsFuture Funding||$160.50|
|Singaporeans aged 40 & above qualified for SkillsFuture Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy||$60.50|
|Singaporeans, Permanent Residents & ##LTVP+ qualified for Enhanced Training Support for SMEs||$60.50|
|Others (and Repeat Students)||$535.00|