Big data is growing at an incredible speed, and the capacity to make sense of it to make informed decisions has become a vital part of the way industries operate. Analytics is used everywhere from the health industry to aviation, which means having the skills to work with data has now become a valuable commodity.
Begin the learning journey into data analytics by picking up critical technical skills and essential domain knowledge.
Learn to derive actionable insights that help drive business value through hands-on data analysis approaches. Plus, acquire fundamental coding abilities to effectively perform data visualisation, data exploration, data wrangling and statistical analysis. Build a strong technical foundation before progressing to advanced data analytics techniques.
Monday, 6:00 pm to 10:30 pm
Thursday, 6:00 pm to 10:30 pm
Course Start Date: Apr 2023 intake
Application Period: 15 Dec 2022 – 31 Jan 2023
Application Outcome Date: One month after application closes
Day: Mon and Thu
Time: 6pm to 10.30pm
Delivery Mode: Face-to-face & Home-based Learning (Sync)
Venue: Ngee Ann Polytechnic/Online
Ngee Ann Polytechnic reserves the right to reschedule/cancel any programme, modify the fees and amend information without prior notice.
You are required to complete 2 post-diploma certificates within 2-year validity period to be awarded the Specialist Diploma qualification.
- You will need to have a local Polytechnic Diploma or recognized Degree (with English as the medium of instruction) in business, engineering, technology, or any other disciplines with at least one (1) year of relevant work experience.
- You are required to have working knowledge of Microsoft Office e.g. Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Students enrolled into the course are expected to bring along their personal laptop. Only Windows notebook computer (Microsoft Windows 10 or newer) is recommended as you will be using Windows-based software that is not compatible with the Apple Mac Operating System platform.
Funding period for this course is from 1 Apr 2021 to 30 Mar 2024.
- The fees below are per semester. For full course fees throughout the semesters, refer here.
- The fees below are inclusive of GST. Please note that the GST rate will be revised to 8% with effect from 1 Jan 2023, as such any payable course fees will be subjected to the new GST rate adjustments in 2023. Please refer to our FAQs for more information.
- The fees below are determined based on prevailing funding policies and subject to review and revision.
This course is eligible for SkillsFuture Credit.
All Singaporeans aged 25 years and above can use their $500 SkillsFuture Credit from the government to pay for a wide range of courses. The credits can be used on top of existing course fee subsidies/funding. This is only applicable for self-sponsored applicants and must be applied via the SkillsFuture Portal. More details on the SkillsFuture Credit Claims will be advised upon admission into the course. Find out more about SkillsFuture Credit here.
Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP)
NTUC members enjoy 50% unfunded course fee support for up to $250 each year (or up to $500 for NTUC members aged 40 years old and above) when you sign up for courses supported under UTAP (Union Training Assistance Programme). Please visit e2i’s website to find out more.
Skills-Based Modular Courses (SBMCs) are bite-sized part-time courses for individuals to acquire new skills or deepen relevant skills, without the need to pursue a full diploma. Refer here for course fees for SBMCs.
|Applicants / Eligibility||Fees|
|Singapore Citizens aged below 40||$556.14|
|Singapore Citizens aged 40 & above||$370.76|
|Singapore Citizens sponsored by SME||$382.88|
|Singapore PRs sponsored by SME||$394.80|
|Full course fee for SC (for repeat, deferred modules)||$3707.56|
|Full course fee (for repeat, deferred modules)||$3807.00|