Upgrade Your Skills in Urban Landscape Management
Landscape management is an integral part of property and facility management. Well maintained landscape enhances the attractiveness and therefore value of the properties. It contributes to a positive brand image. Property and facility managers require knowledge to plan, manage and complete landscape maintenance projects on time and on budget. This course is designed to develop a broad understanding of urban landscape management practices.
This course is suitable for:
- Facility Managers
- Estate Maintenance Officers
- Construction Supervisors
- Landscape Product Suppliers
- Landscape Designers
- Interior Designers
12 CEU will be awarded to Certified Horticulturists, and 5 CEU for Certified Arborists upon the completion of this course.
This course will equip participants with a broad understanding of urban landscape management practices, principles, tools and applications, including:
- Knowledge of basic botanical characteristics
- Environmental requirements for good plant growth
- Concepts and principles of landscape and garden designs
- Landscape installation procedures, maintenance schedules and specifications
- Irrigation system design, operation and solutions
- Monitoring of work to support the facilities management industry
Application Date: 26 March to 7 May 2021
Course Date: 9 to 10 June 2021
Time: 9am to 5pm
Duration: 1 day
Ngee Ann Polytechnic reserves the right to reschedule/cancel any programme, modify the fees and amend information without prior notice.
This course consists of 1 modules:
- Landscaping Contract Management
- Plant Health, Diagnosis and Treatment
- Operation and Uses of Landscape Irrigation Systems
- Basic Landscape Design Principles
- Soil Information and Nutrient Requirement
- Field Trip/Case Study Discussion
A Certificate of Performance will be awarded to participants who achieve at least 75% attendance and pass all required assessment(s). A Certificate of Participation will be awarded to participants who meet the 75% attendance requirement but did not pass all required assessment(s). Upon the completion of the program, course participants will be awarded 12 CEU points for the Certified Practising Horticulturist certification and 5 CEU points for the Certified Arborist certification.
Post-Secondary/ ITE/ Diploma/ Degree level Property Executives and Property Managers who oversee a diverse portfolio of commercial/industrial/logistic buildings in Singapore.
Course fee is payable upon acceptance. It is inclusive of 7% GST and subject to review.
For more information on other subsidies, please click here.
|Applicants / Eligibility||Fees|
|Singapore Citizens (SC) below the age of 40 years||$208.65|
|Singapore Citizens (SC) aged 40 and above||$78.65|
|Singapore Permanent Residents (PR)||$208.65|
|Enhanced Training Support for SME Scheme (for SC & SPR)||$78.65|
|Others (and Repeat Students)||$212.00|
|Full Course Fee||$695.50|