This Work-Study Post-Diploma (WSP) is designed to give fresh graduates of a full-time Polytechnic Diploma* a career head-start in Community Optometric Practice.
This 12-month programme consists of 2 Post-Diploma Certificates (PDC), including on-the-job training with eye centres.
Successful graduates may be eligible for 40 CPE points.
Secure Your Future
- For Optometrists who wish to enhance their career and improve eye care in the community
- Earn a competitive starting salary
- Enjoy full company sponsorship of course fees
- Receive a $5,000 sign-on incentive*
*Terms & Conditions Apply
Strengthen Your Skill
- Deepen professional knowledge & skills in optometry through structured on-the-job training in clinical practice
- Receive career guidance & workplace support with a company mentor
- Attain industry-recognised certification through facilitated training
Enhance Your Worth
- Acquire relevant work experience & skills valued by the Optometry sector
- Enjoy wage increments & meaningful career advancement
Twice to thrice a week during the semester: 8am to 12pm
Next intake: 18 Oct 2021
Application Period: 15 Jun – 31 Jul 2021
Course Date and Time: Twice to thrice a week during the semester, 8am to 12pm.
Venue: Ngee Ann Polytechnic
(a)Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents
(b) Has graduated within the 3 yrs (or ORD for those who served NS after graduation) of the following full-time Polytechnic Diplomas*:
– Diploma in Optometry, Ngee Ann Polytechnic
– Diploma in Optometry, Singapore Polytechnic
As the WSP is a company-sponsored programme, the course fees will be fully borne by the company
|Applicants / Eligibility||Fees|