This training programme will equip learners with the comprehensive knowledge and skills needed to design a structured On-the-Job Training (OJT) blueprint for the workplace.
It will cover topics such as techniques to identify the scope of work, concepts to properly design assessment criteria and processes to impart skills via workplace training, key success factors in developing a good blueprint, development of a comprehensive OJT checklist, and how to review and evaluate the effectiveness of OJT in the organisation.
This course is conducted by a certified OJT Blueprint Practitioner.
- Identify the objectives of workplace learning
- Understand the principles of an effective OJT blueprint
- Develop OJT blueprints for different types of job roles
- Apply Skills Frameworks into OJT blueprint development when possible
- Incorporate the needs of different stakeholders when developing OJT blueprints and adjust blueprints accordingly
- Assess OJT blueprints against identified competency for job roles and adjust OJT learning strategies to drive learning retention for learners
- Identify potential challenges and obstacles to implementing OJT blueprints designed for workplace learning
Course Date: TBC
Application Period: TBC
Duration: 2 days / 16 hours
Time: 9am to 5pm
Delivery mode: Classroom
Venue: Ngee Ann Polytechnic
Ngee Ann Polytechnic reserves the right to reschedule / cancel any programme, modify the fees and amend information without prior notice
- Introduction to Workplace Learning (WpL)
- Developing competencies through training
- Structured On-the-Job Training (OJT)
- Overview of a WpL Training Programme
- Define parameters of an OJT programme
- Design, Develop and Validate an OJT programme
- Drafting an OJT blueprint
- Assessment: Class participation and OJT blueprint presentation/submission
A Certificate of Performance will be awarded to participants who achieve at least 75% attendance and pass the required assessment.
No prior knowledge is required.
Funding period for this course is from 1 Jan 2020 to 29 Jan 2024
All Singaporeans aged 25 and above can use their $500 SkillsFuture Credit from the government to pay for a wide range of approved skills-related courses. Visit the SkillsFuture Credit website to choose from the courses available on the Training Exchange course directory.
Enhanced training support for SMEs
For enhanced training support for SMEs, enter SME in the promo code during course application.
Long Term Visit Pass Plus (LTVP+) holders, please furnish the following documents to the course administrator to qualify for SSG funding:
Self-sponsored learner (**LTVP+): Copy of your green visit pass card, with the word ‘PLUS’ on the back of the card.
Co-sponsored learner (##LTVP+): Copy of valid and current Letter of Consent (LOC) from MOM
Ngee Ann Polytechnic reserves the right to reschedule/cancel any programme, modify the fees and amend information without prior notice.
(Course fee is payable upon acceptance. It is inclusive of 8% GST and subject to review.)
Please note that the GST rate will be revised to 8% with effect from 1 Jan 2023, as such any payable course fees will be subjected to the new GST rate adjustments in 2023.
Please refer to our FAQs for more information.
|Applicants / Eligibility||Fees|
|Full course fee||$842.40|
|Singaporeans aged below 40 qualified for SkillsFuture Funding||$250.38|
|Singaporeans aged 40 & above qualified for SkillsFuture Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy||$94.38|
|Singaporeans qualified for Enhanced Training Support for SMEs||$94.38|
|Singapore Permanent Residents & **LTVP+ qualified for SkillsFuture Funding||$252.72|
|Singapore Permanent Residents & ##LTVP+ qualified for Enhanced Training Support for SMEs||$96.72|
|Others (and Repeat Students)||$842.40|