This training programme will equip learners with the comprehensive knowledge and skills needed to design a structured On-the-Job Training (OJT) blueprint for the workplace.
It will cover topics such as techniques to identify the scope of work, concepts to properly design assessment criteria and processes to impart skills via workplace training, key success factors in developing a good blueprint, development of a comprehensive OJT checklist, and how to review and evaluate the effectiveness of OJT in the organisation.
This course is conducted by a certified OJT Blueprint Practitioner.
- Identify the objectives of workplace learning
- Understand the principles of an effective OJT blueprint
- Develop OJT blueprints for different types of job roles
- Apply Skills Frameworks into OJT blueprint development when possible
- Incorporate the needs of different stakeholders when developing OJT blueprints and adjust blueprints accordingly
- Assess OJT blueprints against identified competency for job roles and adjust OJT learning strategies to drive learning retention for learners
- Identify potential challenges and obstacles to implementing OJT blueprints designed for workplace learning
Course Date: TBC
Application Period: TBC
Duration: 2 days / 16 hours
Time: 9am to 5pm
Delivery mode: TBC
Ngee Ann Polytechnic reserves the right to reschedule / cancel any programme, modify the fees and amend information without prior notice
- Introduction to Workplace Learning (WpL)
- Developing competencies through training
- Structured On-the-Job Training (OJT)
- Overview of a WpL Training Programme
- Define parameters of an OJT programme
- Design, Develop and Validate an OJT programme
- Drafting an OJT blueprint
- Assessment: Class participation and OJT blueprint presentation/submission
A Certificate of Performance will be awarded to participants who achieve at least 75% attendance and pass the required assessment.
No prior knowledge is required.
Course fee is payable upon acceptance. It is inclusive of 7% GST and subject to review.
Ngee Ann Polytechnic reserves the right to reschedule / cancel any programme, modify the fees and amend information without prior notice.
|Applicants / Eligibility||Fees|
|Total Programme Fee||$834.60|
|Singapore Permanent Resident (after 70% subsidy)||$250.38|
|Singapore Citizen < 40 years old (after 70% subsidy)||$250.38|
|Singapore Citizen > 40 years old (after 90% subsidy)||$94.38|
|SME-Company Sponsored (Singapore Citizen & Singapore Permanent Resident) (after 90% subsidy)||$94.38|