In modern city life, especially in humid environments, people spend a significant amount of time in air-conditioned spaces. It’s therefore important for indoor air systems to be designed in a way that ensures good quality air for the health and safety of building occupants.
Ensure the safety of the air we breathe with knowledge and skills in air systems and equipment selection for Mechanical Ventilation & Air-Conditioning (MVAC). You will learn all about the principles of air distribution systems using practical examples of system designs and installations in modern building and industries.
Course Date: 21 Apr to 4 Jun 2021
Application Period: 16 Feb to 21 Mar 2021
Duration: 13 sessions (2 sessions per week)
Time: 6:15 pm to 9:15 pm
This course consists of 1 modules:
- Principles of Space Air Diffusion
- Selection of Supply Outlets and Return Inlets
- Basics of Air Flow in Ducts ( i.e. Total / Static / Velocity Pressure )
- Air Duct Design Procedure and Duct Layout
- Duct Sizing Methods
- Selection of Air Filters
- System Effect and Fan Fundamentals
- Fan System and Fan Selection
- Sound Measurement in MVAC System
- Condensing Water System
Certificate of Participation will be awarded to participants who achieve at least 75% attendance.
Course fee is payable upon acceptance. It is inclusive of 7% GST and subject to review.
|Applicants / Eligibility||Fees|
|Full Course Fee||$642.00|