BIM has become a crucial technology across the construction chain that allows architecture, engineering and construction professionals a more automated and collaborative way of working.
Offering the means to efficiently plan, design, construct and manage buildings and infrastructures in an integrated way, BIM has become indispensable in achieving greater productivity.
This 60-hour certification programme arms you with a strong foundation in Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing and Fire Protection Building Information Modelling (BIM) using Autodesk’s Revit. Learn how to effectively use the BIM tools interface and authoring skills to design mechanical, electrical, plumbing, water and fire services plus use BIM to coordinate building services, and to integrate with structural and architectural design.
Course Dates:16 Aug to 3 Sep 2021 (Mon to Fri)
Application Period: 23 Apr to 11 Jul 2021
Duration: 15 sessions
Time: 6pm to 10pm
Ngee Ann Polytechnic reserves the right to reschedule / cancel any programme, modify the fees and amend information without prior notice.
This course consists of 11 modules:
- Understanding Revit Interface, commands.
- Creating grids/levels.
- Starting Project
- Drawings tools
- Modifying tools
- Navigation, browsers, properties. Elevation views
- Add simple air-conditioning equipment, ductworks and pipe
- Add fire fixtures, equipment and piping
- Add plumbing fixtures and piping
- Add electrical equipment, cable tray, creating circuits, panel schedules and electrical layout
- Add hot and cold water supply fixtures and piping
- Setting up sheets
- Tag & Schedule
- Create MEP families
- Architectural Model Validation
- Linking Revit and CAD Model
- Setting levels
- Understand visibility graphics
- Working with views and callout
- Working with dimensions and tags
- Working with schedules and sheets
- Working with details drawings
- Work sharing and work sets
A Certificate of Performance will be awarded to participants who achieve at least 75% attendance and pass all required assessment(s).
A Certificate of Participation will be awarded to participants who meet the 75% attendance requirement but did not pass all required assessment(s).
Course fee is payable upon acceptance. It is inclusive of 7% GST and subject to review.
|Applicants / Eligibility||Fees|
|Singapore Citizens (SC) below the age of 40 years||$635.58|
|Singapore Citizens (SC) aged 40 and above||$239.58|
|Singapore Permanent Residents (PR)||$635.58|
|Enhanced Training Support for SME Scheme (for SC & SPR)||$239.58|
|Others (and Repeat Students)||$2118.60|
|Full Course Fee||$2118.60|