E-Commerce has evolved and taken on various forms and scales, from utilising mobile platforms such as cell-phones and computer tablets, to offering transactions that move beyond products to services such as private hire cars, and food delivery. As more business ideas emerge in this vibrant and entrepreneurial scene, the all-important aspect of funding is necessary for startups to get off the ground.
Get your e-commerce business to a flying start with a fundamental knowledge of the e-Commerce framework, as well as the different e-Commerce business models, platforms and funding options. You will also be shown how to effectively manage legal issues like incorporation, electronic contracts, intellectual property, personal data and reputational protection for startups in Singapore.
Monday, 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Date: X to X 2020
Time: 9am to 6pm
This course consists of 3 modules:
- Overview of the e-Commerce framework
- Fundamentals of various e-Commerce Business models.
- Benefits and challenges of managing e-Commerce.
- Exploring e-Commerce platforms to host websites for startups
- Guide to starting an online business in Singapore
- Sources of different e-Commerce funding and Crowdfunding campaigns
- Success factors for e-Commerce startups
- Five legal things you need to know for e-Commerce startups
- Incorporating your startup business
- Managing your electronic contracts and transactions.
- Protecting your intellectual property rights
- Observing personal data protection laws
- Safeguarding your business reputation
A Certificate of Performance will be awarded to participants who achieve at least 75% attendance and pass assessments.
|Applicants / Eligibility||Fees|
|Singapore Citizens (SC) below the age of 40 years||$208.65|
|Singapore Citizens (SC) aged 40 and above||$78.65|
|Singapore Permanent Residents (PR)||$208.65|
|Enhanced Training Support for SME Scheme (for SC & SPR)||$78.65|
|Others (and Repeat Students)||$695.50|
|Full Course Fee (Before GST)||$650.00|