This training programme will help learners develop the skills and knowledge required to be an effective coach for workplace learning. Workplace coaches attending will learn how to use effective coaching methods to engage employees to identify performance gaps, address learning barriers and employ effective learning strategies to reach for optimum performance.
- Identify objectives of workplace coaching
- Identify the roles and responsibilities of workplace coaches and prepare a safe space for coaching
- Understand and apply the key communication skills of an effective coach
- Develop a workplace coaching plan
- Identify the different coaching methods and techniques that can be used in a workplace setting
- Demonstrate communication and feedback techniques that support effective coaching
- Conduct workplace coaching that helps learners achieve the knowledge, skills and attitude they require
- Adjust workplace coaching strategies and learning solutions according to needs of learners
- Manage challenges in delivering workplace coaching
Course Date: TBC
Application Period: TBC
Duration: 2 days / 16 hours
Time: 9am to 5pm
Delivery mode: TBC
Ngee Ann Polytechnic reserves the right to reschedule / cancel any programme, modify the fees and amend information without prior notice
• Understanding the objectives of workplace coaching
• Understanding the coach’s and the coachee’s role
• Identifying areas for coaching and performance improvement
• Understand and apply the key communication skills of an effective coach
• Conduct workplace coaching
• Developing a coaching plan
• Managing challenges in coaching
Assessment: Class participation and Coaching Plan presentation
A Certificate of Performance will be awarded to participants who achieve at least 75% attendance and pass the required assessment.
No prior knowledge is required.
Course fee is payable upon acceptance. It is inclusive of 7% GST and subject to review.
Ngee Ann Polytechnic reserves the right to reschedule / cancel any programme, modify the fees and amend information without prior notice.
|Applicants / Eligibility||Fees|
|Total Programme Fee||$952.30|
|Singapore Permanent Resident (after 70% subsidy)||$285.69|
|Singapore Citizen < 40 years old (after 70% subsidy)||$285.69|
|Singapore Citizen > 40 years old (after 90% subsidy)||$107.69|
|SME-Company Sponsored (Singapore Citizen & Singapore Permanent Resident) (after 90% subsidy)||$107.69|