This course has been designed for professionals in the media and business sector as well as photography enthusiasts to get a headstart in digital photography. This 5-day course will help them build a strong foundation in indoor and outdoor photography capturing various subjects across different settings including product, portrait, street and landscape/cityscape.
The Immersive Photography Bootcamp course covers 4 areas of photography, namely Mobile Photography, Product Photography, People Photography, and Photo Editing. Specifically, this course will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to Digital & Mobile Photography
- Gain experience on how to take professional photographs
- Interesting visual elements that can enhance your photo
- Effective photography with different camera angles and lens choices
- Composition techniques for Product & People photography
- How to make use of existing light in Product & People photography
- Basic people & street photography
- Practicum: Photo Field Trip at select sites
- Improve your photography Golden Ratio & Rule of Thirds
- Basic skills in photo editing using software / apps such as Adobe Photoshop
- Colour treatment / Black & White manipulation
Course Date: 26 Jul – 3 Aug 2022
Application Period: 1 Jun – 5 Jul 2022
Duration: 5 days
Time: 9am – 6pm
Delivery Mode: Hybrid learning (Face-to-face & Synchronous e-Learning via Zoom)
Venue: Zoom (for online sessions) & Ngee Ann Polytechnic (for face-to-face sessions)
A Certificate of Performance will be awarded to participants who achieve at least 75% attendance and pass the required assessment.
No prior knowledge of photography is required.
– Media communications practitioners from SMEs or MNCs or home-based entrepreneurs who create content for their organisations or businesses.
– Photography enthusiasts looking to explore side work as freelance photographer to create an additional income stream.
Course fee is payable upon acceptance. It is inclusive of 7% GST and subject to review.
All Singaporeans aged 25 and above can use their $500 SkillsFuture Credit from the government to pay for a wide range of approved skills-related courses. Visit the SkillsFuture Credit website (www.skillsfuture.sg/credit) to choose from the courses available on the Training Exchange course directory.
Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP)
NTUC members enjoy 50% unfunded course fee support for up to $250 each year (or up to $500 for NTUC members aged 40 years old and above) when you sign up for courses supported under UTAP (Union Training Assistance Programme). Please visit e2i’s website to find out more.
Enhanced Training Support
For enhanced training support, enter SME in the promo code during course application.
Ngee Ann Polytechnic reserves the right to reschedule / cancel any programme, modify the fees and amend information without prior notice.
|Applicants / Eligibility||Fees|
|Full course fee||$1776.20|
|Singaporeans aged below 40, Permanent Residents & **LTVP+ qualified for SkillsFuture Funding||$532.86|
|Singaporeans aged 40 & above qualified for SkillsFuture Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy||$200.86|
|Singaporeans, Permanent Residents & ##LTVP+ qualified for Enhanced Training Support for SMEs||$200.86|
|Others (and Repeat Students)||$1776.20|