As a key enabler in digital transformation, network automation changes the way organizations conduct business.
Organizations synergize and harness power from various platforms (such as clouds, IoT, social networks, ERP, MES, ICS, and CSS) with interconnected networks. However, for organizations to remain competitive and agile, manual and repetitive network configuration and monitoring tasks must be simplified and automated.
Python, has transformed software, IT, finance, banking, insurance and healthcare industries with its AI and data science libraries. Therefore, network automation with Python is a must-know skill today.
Even with minimum IT or programming skills, you can pick up essential Python programming skills in the first week of the course. In the second week, you will perform network configuration and monitoring tasks using Python.
Data visualization and real case studies will be covered throughout the course. At the end of the course, you will have solid hands-on experience with Jupyter Lab and Visual Studio Code, in terms of writing in Markdown documents and debugging Python code.
Application Period: 28 Dec 2020 to 13 May 2021
Course Dates: 31 May, 1, 7 & 8 June 2021
Time: 9am to 6pm
This course consists of 2 modules:
- Python syntax, naming convention for variables, functions and modules
- Basic data types and various functions involving type conversion
- Standard input and output
- Flow Control and loop
- Mutable and immutable objects
- Collections: lists, tuples, sets, dictionaries and various functions involving collections
- Classes and objects
- File IO with text and binary data
- Modules and libraries
- Threading and multiprocessing,/li>
- Introduction to web scrapping
- Generator and list comprehension
- Command-line interface
- Regular expression and finite state machine for text parsing
- JSON and YAML
- Task scheduler
- Template engine
- Interface to Microsoft Excel and SQL database
Certificate of participation will be awarded to participants who has achieved at least 75% attendance and passed an online hands-on assignment.
|Applicants / Eligibility||Fees|
|Singapore Citizens (SC) below the age of 40 years||$285.69|
|Singapore Citizens (SC) aged 40 and above||$107.69|
|Singapore Permanent Residents (PR)||$285.69|
|Enhanced Training Support for SME Scheme (for SC & SPR)||$107.69|
|Others (and Repeat Students)||$952.30|
|Full Course Fee (Before GST)||$890.00|