With the number of social media users reaching billions, it makes sense for any company to leverage on the power of this platform to reach their audience.
Social media marketing can help to grow businesses by building the brand, connecting with the right audience and driving sales through creative and meaningful content.
You will gain the essential knowledge and practical skills to be able to integrate social media into your marketing strategy effectively.
You will learn how to define social media objectives and create a social media plan tailored to your business or organisational needs. You will also hone your ability to identify and select the right social media platforms to reach the right target audiences.
This beginner-level course is suited to in-house marketers who wish to up-level their social media strategic knowledge so that they can better manage their digital hires and agency contractors.
Course Date: 22 – 23 April 2021
Application Period: 22 Feb to 7 Apr 2021
Duration: 2 Days
Time: 9am to 6pm
Course run specially curated for real estate professionals: 29 – 30 Apr 2021
For real estate professionals, please apply here.
Ngee Ann Polytechnic reserves the right to reschedule / cancel any programme, modify the fees and amend information without prior notice.
This course consists of 1 modules:
- Social media fundamentals
- Social media marketing best practices: tools, platforms and trends
- Social media marketing campaign: processes and practices
- Effective content marketing (mobile web, podcasting, webinars, storytelling with video, etc.)
- Analytics, data and measuring success
- Social media branding strategy
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM) – Paid search and Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Online advertising platforms including Facebook Ads Manager, mobile apps etc.
- Maximising social media lead generation through audience engagement (email marketing, blogs, eBooks etc.)
A Certificate of Performance will be awarded to participants who achieve at least 75% attendance and pass the required assessment.
No prior knowledge is required.
Course fee is payable upon acceptance. It is inclusive of 7% GST and subject to review.
The course is eligible for SkillsFuture Credit. For more information on the SkillsFuture Credit click here.
For enhanced training support, enter SME in the promo code during course application.
|Applicants / Eligibility||Fees|
|Full Course Fee||$449.40|
|Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents||$134.82|
|Singaporeans qualified for SkillsFuture Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy||$50.82|
|Singaporeans and Permanent Residents qualified for Enhanced Training Support for SMEs||$50.82|