This Work-Study Programme (WSP) is designed to give fresh graduates of a full-time Polytechnic Diploma* a career headstart in Accounting sector.
This 18-month work-study programme consists of 4 Post-Diploma Certificates (PDC).
Candidates take the Singapore CA Qualification (Foundation) centralised exams conducted by the Singapore Accountancy Commission.
Secure Your Future
- Employed by reputable accounting firms, such as the “Big Four” – Deloitte, EY, KPMG & PWC
- Earn a competitive starting salary
- Enjoy full company sponsorship of course fees & exams
- Receive a $5,000 sign-on incentive*
*Terms & Conditions Apply
Strengthen Your Skill
- Deepen professional knowledge & skills through structured on-the-job training in accounting, auditing or taxation
- Benefit from career guidance & support given by a company assigned mentor
- Attain industry-recognisedcertification through facilitated training
Enhance Your Worth
- Progress to the Singapore CA Qualification to attain the Chartered Accountant of Singapore designation
- Establish valuable relationships with mentors, accounting firms and clients
- Graduate with real-world experience through this work-study programme
Twice a week during the semester: 6:30pm to 10:00pm
Next intake: 6 Sept 2021
Application Period: 15 Jun – 31 Jul 2021
*Please note that Post-Diploma Certificate in Accounting Practice is done concurrently with the other Post-Diploma Certificates.
For application guide, click here. Notify us via email at enquiryWSP@np.edu.sg once you have secured employment.
Comprehend the Conceptual Framework and the Singapore Financial Reporting Standards (SFRS) and the principles and major technical areas of taxation.
- Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Residents
- Have completed one of following full-time Diplomas* within 3 yrs (or ORD from NS if serve NS after graduation
a. Ngee Ann Polytechnic and Singapore Polytechnic: Diploma in Accountancy
b. Nanyang Polytechnic – Diploma in Accountancy and Finance
c. Temasek Polytechnic – Diploma in Accounting and Finance
As the WSP is a company-sponsored programme, the course fees will be fully borne by the company.
|Applicants / Eligibility||Fees|
|Singapore Citizens (SC) below the age of 40 years||$2366.10|
|Singapore Permanent Residents (PR)||$6309.54|
|Enhanced Training Support for SME Scheme (for SC & SPR)||$629.00|
|Others (and Repeat Students)||$15773.94|