This Work-Study Programme (WSP) is designed to give fresh graduates of a full-time Polytechnic Diploma* a career headstart in Accounting sector.
This 18-month work-study programme consists of 4 Post-Diploma Certificates (PDC).
Candidates take the Singapore CA Qualification (Foundation) centralised exams conducted by the Singapore Accountancy Commission.
Secure Your Future
- Employed by reputable accounting firms, such as the “Big Four” – Deloitte, EY, KPMG & PWC
- Earn a competitive starting salary
- Enjoy full company sponsorship of course fees & exams
- Receive a $5,000 sign-on incentive*
*Terms & Conditions Apply
Strengthen Your Skill
- Deepen professional knowledge & skills through structured on-the-job training in accounting, auditing or taxation
- Benefit from career guidance & support given by a company assigned mentor
- Attain industry-recognised certification through facilitated training
Enhance Your Worth
- Progress to the Singapore CA Qualification to attain the Chartered Accountant of Singapore designation
- Establish valuable relationships with mentors, accounting firms and clients
- Graduate with real-world experience through this work-study programme
Next intake: Mar 2023 intake
Application Period: TBC
Time: 6:30pm to 10:00pm
Delivery Mode: Home-based Learning (Async & Sync)
*Please note that Post-Diploma Certificate in Accounting Practice is done concurrently with the other Post-Diploma Certificates.
For application guide, click here. Notify us via email at enquiryWSP@np.edu.sg once you have secured employment.
Ngee Ann Polytechnic reserves the right to reschedule / cancel any programme, modify the fees and amend information without prior notice.
Comprehend the Conceptual Framework and the Singapore Financial Reporting Standards (SFRS) and the principles and major technical areas of taxation.
- Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Residents
- Have completed one of following full-time Diplomas* within 3 yrs (or ORD from NS if serve NS after graduation
a. Ngee Ann Polytechnic and Singapore Polytechnic: Diploma in Accountancy
b. Nanyang Polytechnic – Diploma in Accountancy and Finance
c. Temasek Polytechnic – Diploma in Accounting and Finance
Funding period for this course is from 1 Oct 2021 to 30 Sep 2024.
- As the WSP is a company-sponsored programme, the course fees will be fully borne by the company.
- The fees below are inclusive of GST. Please note that the GST rate will be revised to 8% with effect from 1 Jan 2023, as such any payable course fees will be subjected to the new GST rate adjustments in 2023. Please refer to our FAQs for more information.
- For full course fees throughout the semesters, refer here.
- The fees below are determined based on prevailing funding policies and subject to review and revision.
Ngee Ann Polytechnic reserves the right to reschedule/cancel any programme, modify the fees and amend information without prior notice.
|Applicants / Eligibility||Fees|
|Singapore Citizens aged below 40||$2435.40|
|Singapore Citizens sponsored by SME||$1676.70|
|Singapore PRs sponsored by SME||$1723.68|
|Full course fee for SC (for repeat, deferred modules)||$16236.18|
|Full course fee (for repeat, deferred modules)||$16621.20|