Analytical Science focuses on the quantitative and qualitative analysis of chemicals, which plays an essential role in all types of manufacturing.
The SDAS-WSP is designed to give fresh graduates of a full-time Polytechnic Diploma* a career headstart in chemical testing, analysis, development, manufacturing and sales, petrochemicals, foods, specialized chemicals, pharmaceuticals and biochemicals.
This programme aims to deepen your skills in chemical safety, environmental & chemical analyses and QA & QC and enhances your productivity, versatility and career progress.
Secure Your Future
- Employed by petrochemical, analytical chemical & pharmaceutical companies as a lab analyst
- Earn a competitive starting salary
- Enjoy full company sponsorship of course fees & exams
- Receive a $5,000 sign-on incentive*
*Terms & Conditions Apply
Strengthen Your Skill
- Deepen professional knowledge & skills through structured on-the-job training
- Benefit from career guidance & support given by a company assigned mentor
- Attain industry-recognised certification through facilitated training
Enhance Your Worth
- Acquire relevant work experience & skills valued by the Analytical Science sector
- Enjoy wage increments & meaningful career advancement
Polytechnic graduates with the following relevant diploma* qualifications are eligible to apply:
As this is a company sponsored program, the course fees will be borne by the employer
|Applicants / Eligibility||Fees|
|Singapore Citizens (SC) below the age of 40 years||$393.57|
|Singapore Citizens (SC) aged 40 and above||$262.39|
|Singapore Permanent Residents (PR)||$1049.54|
|Enhanced Training Support for SME Scheme (for SC & SPR)||$270.97|
|Others (and Repeat Students)||$2623.86|