Analytical Science focuses on the quantitative and qualitative analysis of chemicals, which plays an essential role in all types of manufacturing.
The SDAS-WSP is designed to give fresh graduates of a full-time Polytechnic Diploma* a career headstart in chemical testing, analysis, development, manufacturing and sales, petrochemicals, foods, specialized chemicals, pharmaceuticals and biochemicals.
This programme aims to deepen your skills in chemical safety, environmental & chemical analyses and QA & QC and enhances your productivity, versatility and career progress.
Secure Your Future
- Employed by petrochemical, analytical chemical & pharmaceutical companies as a lab analyst
- Earn a competitive starting salary
- Enjoy full company sponsorship of course fees & exams
- Receive a $5,000 sign-on incentive*
*Terms & Conditions Apply
Strengthen Your Skill
- Deepen professional knowledge & skills through structured on-the-job training
- Benefit from career guidance & support given by a company assigned mentor
- Attain industry-recognised certification through facilitated training
Enhance Your Worth
- Acquire relevant work experience & skills valued by the Analytical Science sector
- Enjoy wage increments & meaningful career advancement
Next Intake Date: Oct 2022 intake
Application Period: 1 Jun – 15 Sep 2022
Duration: Thrice a week
Time: 6.30pm to 9.30pm
Delivery Mode: F2F & HBL(Async & Sync)
Venue: Ngee Ann Polytechnic/Online
Ngee Ann Polytechnic reserves the right to reschedule / cancel any programme, modify the fees and amend information without prior notice.
Polytechnic graduates with the following relevant diploma* qualifications are eligible to apply:
Funding period for this course is from 1 Oct 2021 to 30 Sep 2024.
As this is a company sponsored program, the course fees will be borne by the employer.
For the breakdown of the fees, please refer to this link.
Ngee Ann Polytechnic reserves the right to reschedule/cancel any programme, modify the fees and amend information without prior notice.
(Course fee is payable upon acceptance. It is inclusive of 7% GST and subject to review.)
|Applicants / Eligibility||Fees|
|Singapore Citizens (SC) below the age of 40 years||$1201.84|
|Singapore Permanent Residents (PR)||$3204.88|
|Enhanced Training Support for SME Scheme (for SC & SPR)||$827.44|
|Others (and Repeat Students)||$8012.16|