Analytical Science focuses on the quantitative and qualitative analysis of chemicals, which plays an essential role in all types of manufacturing.
The SDAS-WSP is designed to give fresh graduates of a full-time Polytechnic Diploma* a career headstart in chemical testing, analysis, development, manufacturing and sales, petrochemicals, foods, specialized chemicals, pharmaceuticals and biochemicals.
This programme aims to deepen your skills in chemical safety, environmental & chemical analyses and QA & QC and enhances your productivity, versatility and career progress.
For more information about SkillsFuture Work-Study Programme, you can refer to the link here.
Secure Your Future
- Employed by petrochemical, analytical chemical & pharmaceutical companies as a lab analyst
- Earn a competitive starting salary
- Enjoy full company sponsorship of course fees & exams
- Receive a $5,000 sign-on incentive*
*Terms & Conditions Apply
Strengthen Your Skill
- Deepen professional knowledge & skills through structured on-the-job training
- Benefit from career guidance & support given by a company assigned mentor
- Attain industry-recognised certification through facilitated training
Enhance Your Worth
- Acquire relevant work experience & skills valued by the Analytical Science sector
- Enjoy wage increments & meaningful career advancement
Next Intake Date: 16 Oct 2023 – 14 Oct 2024
Application Period: Application has closed
Duration: Thrice a week
Time: 6.30pm to 9.30pm
Delivery Mode: Face-to-face & Home-based Learning (Async & Sync)
Venue: Ngee Ann Polytechnic/Online
For online application guide, click here
Ngee Ann Polytechnic reserves the right to reschedule / cancel any programme, modify the fees and amend information without prior notice.
Polytechnic graduates with the following relevant diploma* qualifications are eligible to apply:
The SkillsFuture Work-Study Post-Diploma (WSPostDip) is for Singaporeans and Singapore Permanent Residents who are within three years of (i) graduation from the Polytechnics or the (ii) Operationally Ready Date for full-time National Servicemen.
Funding period for this course is from 1 Oct 2021 to 30 Sep 2024.
- As the WSP is a company-sponsored programme, the course fees will be fully borne by the company.
- The fees below are inclusive of GST. Please note that the GST rate will be revised to 8% with effect from 1 Jan 2023, as such any payable course fees will be subjected to the new GST rate adjustments in 2023. Please refer to our FAQs for more information.
- For full course fees throughout the semesters, refer here.
- The fees below are determined based on prevailing funding policies and subject to review and revision.
GST Increment in 2024
Please note that the GST rate will be revised to 9% with effect from 1 Jan 2023, as such any payable course fees will be subjected to the new GST rate adjustments in 2024.
Ngee Ann Polytechnic reserves the right to reschedule/cancel any programme, modify the fees and amend information without prior notice.
|Applicants / Eligibility||Fees|
|Singapore Citizens aged below 40||$1201.84|
|Singapore Citizens sponsored by SME||$827.44|
|Singapore PRs sponsored by SME||$851.52|
|Full course fee for SC (for repeat, deferred modules)||$8012.16|
|Full course fee (for repeat, deferred modules)||$8211.44|