This Work-Study Post-Diploma (WSP) is designed to give fresh graduates of a full-time Polytechnic Diploma* a career head-start in Veterinary Clinical Practice.
This 12-month programme consists of 2 Post-Diploma Certificates (PDC), including on-the-job training with a Veterinary clinic.
Secure Your Future
- Employed by reputable veterinary clinics in Singapore
- Earn a competitive starting salary
- Enjoy full company sponsorship of course fees
- Receive a $5,000 sign-on incentive*
*Terms & Conditions Apply
Strengthen Your Skill
- Deepen professional knowledge & skills through structured on-the-job training in veterinary clinical practice
- Benefit from career guidance & support given by a company assigned mentor
- Attain industry-recognised certification through facilitated training
Enhance Your Worth
- Acquire relevant work experience & skills valued by the Veterinary sector
- Enjoy wage increments & meaningful career advancement
Thrice a week during the semester: 6:30pm to 10pm
Next intake: 18 Oct 2021
Application: 15 Jun – 31 Jul 2021
Venue: Ngee Ann Polytechnic
For application guide, please click here. Notify us via email at enquiryWSP@np.edu.sg once you have secured employment.
Pedro is a lecturer at Ngee Ann Polytechnic. He can be reached at Pedro_Martinez-Perez@np.edu.sg.
Polytechnic graduates with the following relevant diploma qualifications are eligible to apply:
Diploma in Biomedical Science
As the WSP is a company-sponsored programme, the course fees will be fully borne by the company.
For the breakdown of the fees, please refer to this link.
|Applicants / Eligibility||Fees|
|Singapore Citizens (SC) below the age of 40 years||$1171.01|
|Singapore Permanent Residents (PR)||$3122.69|
|Enhanced Training Support for SME Scheme (for SC & SPR)||$806.21|
|Others (and Repeat Students)||$7806.72|