This Work-Study Post-Diploma (WSP) is designed to give fresh graduates of a full-time Polytechnic Diploma* a career head-start in Veterinary Clinical Practice.
This 12-month programme consists of 2 Post-Diploma Certificates (PDC), including on-the-job training with a Veterinary clinic.
Secure Your Future
- Employed by reputable veterinary clinics in Singapore
- Earn a competitive starting salary
- Enjoy full company sponsorship of course fees
- Receive a $5,000 sign-on incentive*
*Terms & Conditions Apply
Strengthen Your Skill
- Deepen professional knowledge & skills through structured on-the-job training in veterinary clinical practice
- Benefit from career guidance & support given by a company assigned mentor
- Attain industry-recognised certification through facilitated training
Enhance Your Worth
- Acquire relevant work experience & skills valued by the Veterinary sector
- Enjoy wage increments & meaningful career advancement
Next course intake: TBC
Application Period: TBC
Duration: 3 days a week
Time: 6.30pm to 10pm
Delivery Mode: F2F & HBL(Async & Sync)
Venue: Ngee Ann Polytechnic/Online
For application guide, please click here. Notify us via email at enquiryWSP@np.edu.sg once you have secured employment.
Ngee Ann Polytechnic reserves the right to reschedule / cancel any programme, modify the fees and amend information without prior notice.
Pedro is a lecturer at Ngee Ann Polytechnic. He can be reached at Pedro_Martinez-Perez@np.edu.sg.
Polytechnic graduates with the following relevant diploma qualifications are eligible to apply:
Diploma in Biomedical Science
Funding period for this course is from 1 Oct 2021 to 30 Sep 2024.
As the WSP is a company-sponsored programme, the course fees will be fully borne by the company.
For the breakdown of the fees, please refer to this link.
Ngee Ann Polytechnic reserves the right to reschedule/cancel any programme, modify the fees and amend information without prior notice.
(Course fee is payable upon acceptance. It is inclusive of 7% GST and subject to review.)
|Applicants / Eligibility||Fees|
|Singapore Citizens (SC) below the age of 40 years||$1189.32|
|Singapore Permanent Residents (PR)||$3171.48|
|Enhanced Training Support for SME Scheme (for SC & SPR)||$818.82|
|Others (and Repeat Students)||$7928.70|