This Work-Study Post-Diploma (WSP) is designed to give fresh graduates of a full-time Polytechnic Diploma* a career head-start in Veterinary Clinical Practice.
This 12-month programme consists of 2 Post-Diploma Certificates (PDC), including on-the-job training with a Veterinary clinic.
Secure Your Future
- Employed by reputable veterinary clinics in Singapore
- Earn a competitive starting salary
- Enjoy full company sponsorship of course fees
- Receive a $5,000 sign-on incentive*
*Terms & Conditions Apply
Strengthen Your Skill
- Deepen professional knowledge & skills through structured on-the-job training in veterinary clinical practice
- Benefit from career guidance & support given by a company assigned mentor
- Attain industry-recognised certification through facilitated training
Enhance Your Worth
- Acquire relevant work experience & skills valued by the Veterinary sector
- Enjoy wage increments & meaningful career advancement
Next intake: TBC
Application Period: TBC
Duration: 3 days a week
Time: 6.30pm to 10pm
Delivery Mode: Face-to-face & Home-based Learning (Async & Sync)
Venue: Ngee Ann Polytechnic/Online
For application guide, please click here. Notify us via email at enquiryWSP@np.edu.sg once you have secured employment.
Ngee Ann Polytechnic reserves the right to reschedule / cancel any programme, modify the fees and amend information without prior notice.
Pedro is a lecturer at Ngee Ann Polytechnic. He can be reached at Pedro_Martinez-Perez@np.edu.sg.
Polytechnic graduates with the following relevant diploma qualifications are eligible to apply:
Diploma in Biomedical Science
Funding period for this course is from 1 Oct 2021 to 30 Sep 2024.
- As the WSP is a company-sponsored programme, the course fees will be fully borne by the company.
- The fees below are inclusive of GST. Please note that the GST rate will be revised to 8% with effect from 1 Jan 2023, as such any payable course fees will be subjected to the new GST rate adjustments in 2023. Please refer to our FAQs for more information.
- For full course fees throughout the semesters, refer here.
- The fees below are determined based on prevailing funding policies and subject to review and revision.
Ngee Ann Polytechnic reserves the right to reschedule/cancel any programme, modify the fees and amend information without prior notice.
|Applicants / Eligibility||Fees|
|Singapore Citizens aged below 40||$1189.32|
|Singapore Citizens sponsored by SME||$818.82|
|Singapore PRs sponsored by SME||$842.69|
|Full course fee for SC (for repeat, deferred modules)||$7928.70|
|Full course fee (for repeat, deferred modules)||$8125.92|